The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete's really jumping on this Shadwell/Flynn guy's bandwagon. So he allegedly took garbage pictures and Pete takes him to lunch and wants to show him how to use his "camera" and now he's part of the team? 🤔
I‘ve kinda been getting the vibe lately that Pete and Sean may have broken up. Maybe this is why?

I don't know if anyone ever watched the TV show Flipping Out on Bravo. But this situation kind of reminds me of that. Jeff Lewis gets someone new romantic flame in his life and they start working for him. Things fall out and everything is a mess. Then someone else comes along. It generally isn't good to have your romantic partner work for you. THings don't usually go well.

Reactions: 1
So Pete is a major bleep of Yore?
My experience with older gay couples has taught me that those who are dedicated to one partner are rare in the community. What Pete is doing is not uncommon, in fact he seems to be more stable than most from what I'm told.

I don't know if anyone ever watched the TV show Flipping Out on Bravo. But this situation kind of reminds me of that. Jeff Lewis gets someone new romantic flame in his life and they start working for him. Things fall out and everything is a mess. Then someone else comes along. It generally isn't good to have your romantic partner work for you. THings don't usually go well.
Jeff and Gage. I used to love that show

So Pete is a major bleep of Yore?
I was a gay bleep in my younger days but have calmed down tremendously in my 30s. I know Pete has talked about his addiction with drugs and alcohol and I know from experience that those things can definitely play a role in sexual activities and dating so maybe he was but he doesn't seem like the bleep type to me now at least. But who knows I guess. I would love to get the tea from Sean though and find out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A lot of flirting and touching by Pete in the Trattoria al Forno food review toward Shagwell. I was expecting him to pull a Presidential hair smell if the video lasted any longer.

The live show is turning into one long commercial now. They spent the first 10 minutes pushing silver Disney coins and John and Kevin's Cape May rental property

The live show is turning into one long commercial now. They spent the first 10 minutes pushing silver Disney coins and John and Kevin's Cape May rental property
I've actually stopped watching the lives due to the amount of time now dedicated to pushing sales. Then the rest of the live is taken up with Pete gloating about the tens of thousands he's spent on his latest trip. No thank you, it's neither entertaining nor informative like it used to be.

Reactions: 2
I've actually stopped watching the lives due to the amount of time now dedicated to pushing sales. Then the rest of the live is taken up with Pete gloating about the tens of thousands he's spent on his latest trip. No thank you, it's neither entertaining nor informative like it used to be.
It feels like 10 min of ads!

Agreed on so many things. I could fast forward through Magic Candle (they are good but overpriced), but now we have coins and beach rentals and ….
Pete is completely unrelatable anymore. His rants can be amusing, but every now and then he is giving out wrong info. This week, he was over the top praising Disney for giving refunds 3 days before his cruise. Yeah, other cruise lines do the same. I am a travel agent, I know.
Love Ryno and Craig, hope they can find their way to other employment. Where they are is just not sustainable.

Reactions: 3
Anyone can clearly see that Pete thinks he's a bit above most and it's not appealing or cute in any way to me. I get that you worked hard and are enjoying the fruits of your labor but when so many people are dying or sick or losing money maybe keep how much you paid for your cruises and trips and dinners and concierge level suites to yourself. The way he was talking about his followers response to him cancelling his cruise like he was Beyonce or something cancelling a concert TBH I really don't think anyone cared if he went or not or at least I didn't

Ryno's an easy one to dupe. The Dis team has pointed out his innocence and trusting nature numerous times in the past.
I was at Satu'li Canteen the other year, prior to Covid, and went to pick up a mobile order for the fam. Turned around, and Ryno and Eli were standing behind me. I just told him I really enjoyed his contributions to the show, and how he has grown over the years into a pretty entertaining YouTuber. He couldn't have been more genuine and gracious. Really nice guy.

I started listening to The Dis near the start, as I was planning my first trip to the parks in 20 years and their forum (and AllEars and Intercot) were valuable sources of info. The older and more jaded I get, he and Craig are the two on that show I actually enjoy. I like that they offer actual opinions, rather than just the incessant rah rah blathering of a Deni or Jackie.

I was at Satu'li Canteen the other year, prior to Covid, and went to pick up a mobile order for the fam. Turned around, and Ryno and Eli were standing behind me. I just told him I really enjoyed his contributions to the show, and how he has grown over the years into a pretty entertaining YouTuber. He couldn't have been more genuine and gracious. Really nice guy.

I started listening to The Dis near the start, as I was planning my first trip to the parks in 20 years and their forum (and AllEars and Intercot) were valuable sources of info. The older and more jaded I get, he and Craig are the two on that show I actually enjoy. I like that they offer actual opinions, rather than just the incessant rah rah blathering of a Deni or Jackie.
Yeah, if I were going to meet anyone on that team I'd want it to be Deni, Ryno or Craig. I don't care for personalities who think they're gods and these three are the most real. It's just a job.

Ryno seems so over any and everything nowadays to me. I think if he could he would pack up and move to CA and be a Disneyland vlogger.

I want Kevin and John to talk into their mics, cut out the constant snorting and stop picking on Kathy. 😀

I did snort at John’s comment about having to call into Big and Tall for a Wookie costume for the Star Wars Roleplay hotel, “or one of those little bears from that planet”

I thought Pete was gonna die laughing 😂

I enjoy Pete, John, and Kevin’s banter amongst themselves. There’s a lot of history there and they all get each other and can dish and take it plus you’ll notice a level of respect Pete gives to them both.

I enjoy Craig, Ryno, and Demi by themselves. They are knowledgeable and have interesting ideas when they do their off the rails show.

I don’t enjoy Jackie on the show even though she is a sweetheart. She just doesn’t bring anything necessary and she talks too slow for my brain.

I don’t care about anyone else either. They don’t add anything.

I must watch this Pete flirting video. I skip all of the dining stuff.

So....are we supposed to be getting any content from Elaine (I think that's her name? The one Pete gifted the cruise to?) from the cruise that Pete canceled but she still went on (I think?) for YT or nah?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.