The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post (I don’t see a way to edit my previous post), but I wanted to add that I’m not sure that Pete’s hypocrisy is totally new. Before the pandemic there was that incident where he got mad about being accosted by a storm trooper in Galaxy’s Edge not too long after complaining about how a lot of similar entertainment/performers were being let go.

Reactions: 1
Just found out about this thread. YAY!
I know it's been awhile but does anyone have the tea on what happened between Oliver and Pete that made Oliver split form the Dis several years ago? I could tell Pete was sweet on Oliver and there was some playful/flirtatious banter between them. Oliver started n his own Disney/Orlando vlog with his husband Spencer. Then they broke up about 2 years ago and they both dropped the channel. I really like them.

Just found out about this thread. YAY!
I know it's been awhile but does anyone have the tea on what happened between Oliver and Pete that made Oliver split form the Dis several years ago? I could tell Pete was sweet on Oliver and there was some playful/flirtatious banter between them. Oliver started n his own Disney/Orlando vlog with his husband Spencer. Then they broke up about 2 years ago and they both dropped the channel. I really like them.
Spencer works at The Wave at the Contemporary now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t there some speculation that Oliver wasn’t comfortable with Pete hitting on him? But maybe I’m making that up?

I still miss Charles and would love the tea on what happened there.

Spencer has a new boyfriend who looks exactly like Oliver.

I still miss Charles and would love the tea on what happened there.

Spencer has a new boyfriend who looks exactly like Oliver.
YES! People saw Spencer's new boyfriend on his Instagram and he got so many comments thinking it was Oliver. I too have been curious about what happened to Charles. He was the most articulate one on The Dis.

Reactions: 2
Craig and the crew better start making plans when that smoking Jaba the hutt croaks as no one turns into see him and their boring crew

I used to watch their DVC Fan YouTube videos, but for the most part they are just Podcasts recorded to video. If I want to listen to podcasts, I would do that. I watch YouTube for informative videos. Their sitting around gabbing isn't for me so much. Also, what happened to the reps from The World of DVC sitting in and participating in their DVC videos on DVC Fan? The have been noticeably absent from the last few weeks (if not more) of videos. There also wasn't their usual Monday video on August 30th. They seem to be running out of things to talk about with DVC.

Craig and the crew better start making plans when that smoking Jaba the hutt croaks as no one turns into see him and their boring crew
My wife and I were discussing what Craig, Ryno et al will do when Pete retires or would have to quiet or died. It’s not as if they have some great transferable skills. Jennlynn did and she lasted about a year or two with Pete. I think they are kinda screwed unless some other Disney online video outfit picks them up or buys the DIS out.

My wife and I were discussing what Craig, Ryno et al will do when Pete retires or would have to quiet or died. It’s not as if they have some great transferable skills. Jennlynn did and she lasted about a year or two with Pete. I think they are kinda screwed unless some other Disney online video outfit picks them up or buys the DIS out.
I have been watching the DIS for awhile and I think Ryno is over all of it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he left. so many have come and gone, and it seems like more is going on behind the proverbial curtain….Deni was away for awhile, Fiasco was in the hospital, Craig was sick, Corey rarely onscreen…

I'd like to think that Pete's not a dummy, but the mess of the last year that my own dad left the family in makes me wonder if Pete is prepared to really face the reality of "What happens when ___".

The dis is owned by Werner Technologies, LLC, that doesn't say much other than Pete has it set up so it's harder to sue him personally if anything happens.

I'd like to think that Pete's not a dummy, but the mess of the last year that my own dad left the family in makes me wonder if Pete is prepared to really face the reality of "What happens when ___".

The dis is owned by Werner Technologies, LLC, that doesn't say much other than Pete has it set up so it's harder to sue him personally if anything happens.
Werner Technologies LLC is no longer an active Florida LLC. They haven't filed an Annual Report since 2017. Even though WDWinfo.com lists Werner Technologies in the footer, it is certainly no longer owned by that LLC. Perhaps he brought everything under the Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc company which is still registered. Interestingly though they failed to file their annual report for 2020 by the May 1 due date. and filed a reinstatement in December. You can search Florida registered companies here.

Dreams Unlimited Travel Inc does have additional principal members with Pete being the CEO.

I’ve said this for years. When Pete’s not on the show it’s an incredibly bland. It’s just a generic Disney podcast with nothing special about it.

Reactions: 3
G
I’ve said this for years. When Pete’s not on the show it’s an incredibly bland. It’s just a generic Disney podcast with nothing special about it.
It’s incredibly boring and if you look at the universal show Craig clearly can’t make it on his own. They need to get him to stop smoking as their cash cow is not going to make it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.