The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Paul suck Pete’s ass or do they have some kind of business relationship god those people are so bleeping boring and uncharismatic

Reactions: 3
Speaking of the DVC show today, I noticed Pete saying something along the lines of "well, if you want to start talking globally..." when referring to restaurants in California and Hawaii. That's not a correct use of the word "globally," right? I feel like I'm going crazy lol.

Reactions: 1
Speaking of the DVC show today, I noticed Pete saying something along the lines of "well, if you want to start talking globally..." when referring to restaurants in California and Hawaii. That's not a correct use of the word "globally," right? I feel like I'm going crazy lol.
I cringed when he said that. He’s such a globe trotter. Last I heard both locations were part of the USA. 🇺🇸

On today's live show he once again acts like he understands and sits in Disney boardrooms. He knows nothing that goes on at those levels and knows nobody there personally. Then he went on to act like he is a star and that everyone coming on the cruise for him. Deni picked up on that and called him Evita which was pretty funny. He really thinks he is the only one that has built a successful business. Again I don't even get why they are successful, their Dreams site is backward and outdated and their agents don't get back to you.

Reactions: 4
@Jafar any insight as to why he totally booted the whole Disneyland team out to dry when they were a fun little team who did the podcast Sundays?
I don't know the real reason but I vaguely remember in a Dis Unplugged episode he said he decided to end the DL show because it wasn't as popular as the other shows and being that the majority of the team was located in FL. Idk if that's true or just an excuse he came up with. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyone catch today's live? I'm a little surprised they added a new crew member to the show that isn't a younger gay male...wow 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
I think, after watching the latest live video, that the panel was attacked by a mob of angry hairdressers with years worth of built-up hostilities. Holy hairdos what happened? 😳

On today's live show he once again acts like he understands and sits in Disney boardrooms. He knows nothing that goes on at those levels and knows nobody there personally. Then he went on to act like he is a star and that everyone coming on the cruise for him. Deni picked up on that and called him Evita which was pretty funny. He really thinks he is the only one that has built a successful business. Again I don't even get why they are successful, their Dreams site is backward and outdated and their agents don't get back to you.
If you support Dreams then you support the dis and if you support the dis you support an abusive work environment as was posted by a previous poster

Reactions: 2
The Citrico's fancy meal review up today - Pete brought the young blond dude (? name) The one he brought on the cruise. He's the new Sean right? How Pete hasn't been Metoo'd off the net is beyond me. He's playing with fire rotating through these boys. I couldn't care less what he does or who he dates but hiring them and mixing work and pleasure is a disaster waiting to happen

Edited because the poster 'Jafar' actually addresses my question a few pages back. need to catch up with my Dis gossip :LOL:

What kind of asses book a sommelier room insisting on non-alcohol pairings? It might be different if there was one person out of a large group but this was ridiculous and insulting to the sommelier.

The Citrico's fancy meal review up today - Pete brought the young blond dude (? name) The one he brought on the cruise. He's the new Sean right? How Pete hasn't been Metoo'd off the net is beyond me. He's playing with fire rotating through these boys. I couldn't care less what he does or who he dates but hiring them and mixing work and pleasure is a disaster waiting to happen

Edited because the poster 'Jafar' actually addresses my question a few pages back. need to catch up with my Dis gossip :LOL:
That guy is Drake Shadwell, a Disney performer and a realtor with Moving to Orlando. He is straight as far as the online chat indicates and is not a boy toy for Pete, even if Pete wishes otherwise.

Last edited:
even if Pete wishes otherwise.
Reading the previous posts and his body language when around him - pretty sure he does! Drake really adds nothing to the videos he appears in. He's another who says a lot of words without adding anything to the conversation. The video just seems like more bragging and showing off. If he wanted to give an assessment for those considering such an extravagance he should have invited Deni or picked a few random people from the lobby. Really anyone who can string together a few words coherently and doesn't have a palate of a 5-year-old.

it’s a bleeping sommelier room. And they didn’t drink the wine. Hahahahah……. The sommelier is like searching for adjectives for this juice they served them.

Pete’s charade of an entourage was an embarrassment and an insult to the sommelier and the chef.

Also, while he thinks he’s so designer cool, he looked like a pimp.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow the whole video is so cringe… when they are going on about disliking the desert and like interrupting the sommelier and laughing at the consistency of the drink…. Dear god

Reactions: 6
So....Drake isn't fired after all?
Not until he gets tired of Kingdom Hearts at Casa Pete on Saturday nights.

Also, some of the really clever usernames here deserve some shoutouts—lookin' at you, nightmaresunlimitedtravel and petewernersmissingearr !

That Citricos review was terrible. They were rude as duck and Drake wasn’t even coherent, not that he ever is. I felt bad for the CMs.

Reactions: 5
I legit think Pete thinks he’s stylish as duck when he looks so bleeping stupid. Maybe that’s why he can’t attract anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.