Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiddygal

This happened to us in February. The line for the bus back to the hotel was mobbed. Someone pulled up in a scooter seconds before the bus arrived with their large family with them. Needless to say, them and the scooter took up the majority of the bus and everyone else was left either standing or waiting for the next bus. I have nothing against you if you need a scooter but that simply isn’t fair and Disney needs to do better.
I completely agree this is ridiculous but I’m not sure what the solution is?

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Kevin finally makes an appearance with John. Of course, it's to rent their rental property in Cape May. He must have his eye on a new, expensive Louis Vuitton bag.

What’s going on with John’s voice? It’s becoming progressively more hoarse/gravely.

ItsDeLiCiOuS

I view Criag as kind but very much a straight white male who doesn’t feel like issues for marginalized communities are his concern. Nothing malicious but just doesn’t take an initiative to care or have empathy for others unless it affects him. He’s sorry things happened but he never used his power to stop them or at least say something.

Rufuscat

Last year I was sat by the Rivers of America in Frontierland & saw a weird thing. A young family of four in a fleet of electric scooters parked up but what got my attention was that they all practically sprang off them. Who I assume was the Dad then told the two children in the party to 'do some star jumps girls', which they did and all four then just wandered off. OK there are hidden disabilities but the parents looked like gym bunnies & the girls were prancing around like gymnasts. Is it now a thing that completely healthy families are using these scooters in the parks and then (maybe) get to jump the bus queue on the way back to the hotel?

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
I have no idea what the DisUnlimited is doing, I’m still on this thread to see if Pete ever pops out from hiding and what becomes of DUT and the AMEX case. IMHO Pete’s ego will bring him back to social media at some point and I wouldn’t be surprised if John sells DUT and rides off with Kevin onto continuous ABD trips
Speaking of Pete. I was shocked to read that he has way more Amex debt than this train wreck of a housewife.

zumatree

Was anyone here able to hunt down the TikTok that goes off about Craig that he mentions in the last quarter of the show? I am a terrible sleuth.

xoxo552

Today on Patreon they announced they are piloting pre-recording the "live" shows and then will post them live on YouTube where users can chat with them.

I have thoughts about that. First of all, because Craig never has had non-sarcastic things to say to people. Also, the news will be outdated.

And no mention of John AT ALL since they have been in their studio for the last month or so.
They mentioned that idea a few weeks back as well. Live show for patrons then a scheduled YouTube premiere with live chat. The way they framed it at the time was that doing it this way would allow them to go back and add footage to support any unexpected tangents they went down in the live show and also that they'd all be in the live chat when the video premiered and that would let them all interact whereas in the live show they're focused on the tech and keeping the conversation moving vs. responding to the chat. I had the impression that there wouldn't be more than a day between the live show and the premiere with live chat so I don't know that the news will be terribly outdated. Now these were their ideas ... TBD on if/how they actually execute.

I'm curious - what else do they offer on Patreon other than the after show? I wonder if the "after show" will continue given the regular show will now be Patreon only in the livestream.

What the What?!

tbh I don't know who she is but Threads was talking about the 4 hour Galactic Star Cruiser video she did which is here. So I'm watching that but from what I gather she's an influencer, not sure how big in the community but just from the thumbnails of her videos she has several million views on them.
Wow! Thank you @ilovegrapes75. 😉 Several million views, huh? Quite impressive. Not sure if I have the attention span to watch a 4 hour Galactic Starcruiser video, especially since it is now closed. But good on her. 😜

Tbone1723

The arbitration order said they have 180 days, which would be September 2nd, or 30 days after completing arbitration to update the court- whichever comes first. I'm not sure if it's possible to petition for an extension. My guess would be PW tries to delay as much as possible. I have to say, I am curious as to where he is & what he's doing - did he go to rehab? Go on a bender? Is he in FL? NJ? Plotting a comeback?
hopefully plotting a comeback lol
There's an interesting new comment from user pwdebbie on the DIS Boards, which is part of the general discussion of Craig's leaving: " I stopped listening / watching in 2013 after sitting in Pizzafari next to a person who will not be named at the 15th anniversary of Animal Kingdom. His conversation on the phone was so disturbing, I never listened again until everything was revamped and restarted with said person no longer a part of the show. I'll miss Craig's presence but I wish all the best for him in his future. " Obviously it was Pete, has anyone heard this story before?
tell us

God, if he goes to work at Imagineering and does multimedia production, that’d be rough to work there but not be able to call yourself an Imagineer. At least I’d go crazy if that were me.

exdisfan

On a separate note, I’m gradually getting into the DVC world (Not buying in, just staying in a villa on an upcoming trip because the price is right), and because I sure as hell aren’t giving Pete more screen time pre-ousting, what are some DVC alternatives?

PoorKid

VIP Member
FFS, where's the energy? When I was reading & watching all the news about Epic Universe this morning I was hyped. I was telling my daughter and husband to go online and check the Universal Orlando news out. This is going to really hurt Disney next year and further expose their aging FL parks
I thought they did the Epic Universe show this morning so went to check in on this afternoon's show to see if they were featuring their take on the competition to Disney and ... nope. They're "taking a break from Walt Disney World this week" to talk about Universal.

kjo

So I finally watched a whole show today not ONE Pete mention from anyone! @imjenilynn I’m so happy to hear that I really really hope he’s in Imagineearing as he loves Disney and all the details. Craig we are all so happy for you thank god you left that awful podcast and that anchor who holds you down Ryno.
I haven't watched in a while. Have they actually mentioned Pete in recent shows?

Frankenweenie

Unlike last year's annual report around this time last year, Pete is no longer listed as an officer/director of Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. It looks like the amended document was filed in October, but it may have been done earlier than that and just filed at that point. It also just may have taken that long for the particulars of his divestment to be ironed out.

Florida Corporations that still list our Peter Werner as an officer are Werner Travel Media LLC, Peter R Werner LLC, Moving to the Magic LLC, and Encanto Media LLC. The last one seems to be the only one that lists someone with Pete, a Federico Ardila-Garces, as an authorized member.

Yeah I posted that Pete was showing as officer in Sept 28 and they fix it on October but they don't read here.