The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen/heard where Pete went?
They mentioned he has been busy interviewing some new assistants (fresh young faces, if you will), and apparently having some new security cameras installed, courtesy of his new American Express Black Card. Should be back any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been at the parks this week. Keeping an eye out for Ryno waiting to ask him about his essay 😂
If you see someone taking awkward photos with plus sized shirts from Hot Topic it might be him. That or whatever person on grinder who wants to film a video at tap house talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Short story: a few years ago my sister was visiting and I had the video version of the podcast playing on the TV.

She says, “oh my god! I worked with that guy at LMA on my College Program.”

She was referring to Ryno.

She says, “he was definitely a weird guy.”

I asked her if it was anything in particular that made him weird and she replied, “it was over a decade ago at this point and we were all pretty strange, but I remember we all thought he was a weird guy…and not in a good way.”

Didn’t think much of it at the time. Makes sense now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder what becomes of the DIS if Craig ever does move on. Wonder if he stays because likely Ryan wouldn't have a job otherwise. I cant imagine Ryan getting a job should the dis close up shop. Wonder what empty promises he is holding onto from his good friend Corey. Also I don't keep up with the boards, what has happened to Corey. It seems like he has disappeared.

Reactions: 5
Corey is busy blocking people on Instagram and essentially deactivating their accounts on the Disboards, as described here a couple of days ago. And building bikes for celebrities. I hope any grace or respect anyone had for his early response is gone, as he's actively working to silence people from speaking about Pete. Just like John and Kevin, he just wants to bury his head in the sand and keep his paychecks coming for as long as he can.

• Angry
Wonder what becomes of the DIS if Craig ever does move on. Wonder if he stays because likely Ryan wouldn't have a job otherwise. I cant imagine Ryan getting a job should the dis close up shop. Wonder what empty promises he is holding onto from his good friend Corey. Also I don't keep up with the boards, what has happened to Corey. It seems like he has disappeared.
The only person keeping things going is Craig. Corey is AWOL unless he's scolding people or blocking them on the DIS Boards, he's certainly not refreshing his 90s coding skills for the Dreams Unlimited site. It's like the year 2000 over there still - 'fill out a form so we can send you a quote in a week'. We've gone from a cast of characters; Pete, John, Kevin, Corey, Steve, Panda, Jackie G, Fiasco, Deni etc, to two talking heads in a converted storeroom. I guess John is making enough money that he's generous enough to allow the show to limp along but my guess is Craig won't be hanging around for long.
Short story: a few years ago my sister was visiting and I had the video version of the podcast playing on the TV.

I asked her if it was anything in particular that made him weird and she replied, “it was over a decade ago at this point and we were all pretty strange, but I remember we all thought he was a weird guy…and not in a good way.”

Please dish the dirt.

Reactions: 2
The only person keeping things going is Craig. Corey is AWOL unless he's scolding people or blocking them on the DIS Boards, he's certainly not refreshing his 90s coding skills for the Dreams Unlimited site. It's like the year 2000 over there still - 'fill out a form so we can send you a quote in a week'. We've gone from a cast of characters; Pete, John, Kevin, Corey, Steve, Panda, Jackie G, Fiasco, Deni etc, to two talking heads in a converted storeroom. I guess John is making enough money that he's generous enough to allow the show to limp along but my guess is Craig won't be hanging around for long.

Please dish the dirt.
I texted her but she swears up and down she doesn’t remember anything specific, just that she remembers not liking him. Not exactly the most enthralling resolution I know!

Reactions: 3

Anyone who believes they must bring social justice warrior politics into a Disney trip planning show clearly has personal issues. We understand and don't need further reminders about how Peter Pans Flight is problematic when you stood by and promoted the travel agency of a predator / toxic human.

• Heart
Out of curiosity, has anyone kept up with the DVC show/have thoughts on that? That's how I found The Dis/Pete in the first place (researching DVC) and they seem to have rebounded decently well after the Pete drama. A shame the weekly show and other videos on the channel haven't been able to do the same.

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity, has anyone kept up with the DVC show/have thoughts on that? That's how I found The Dis/Pete in the first place (researching DVC) and they seem to have rebounded decently well after the Pete drama. A shame the weekly show and other videos on the channel haven't been able to do the same.
It was "purchased" by the World of DVC group that had been sponsoring it, so it has zero connection to The Dis (and it shows). I think Paul and Amy are doing a pretty good job, and the panel discussions with Panda, Derek DeBoer, and Jeff Haslam are informative and insightful. They're also pretty well-balanced and don't come off as fan boy pandering constantly.