The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stop with the talk about her weight, she’s had a baby and when I had one I put on a LOT of weight… they have done well with weight loss in the past. The book may have come out at an odd time but you can’t pull her apart because of her weight.
In any other context I would say it doesn't matter but last night Tommy was not familiar with who they are so asked them to tell their story...it was a bit awkward to mention weightloss/Healthy food and market that side of things given shes up weight.Gina lit up speaking about Gene but Tommy tried to bring it back to the business side of things again. I think it was a bit confusing

Reactions: 2
Yes her face lit up talking about her baby. I feel she wanted to go down the DS route in that interview but Tommy dragged it back to food each time. I wonder how it was edited? It seemed very stilted somehow.

I wish the filters on insta were done away with. So many are not the same in the “wild” as they portray daily. Not just this couple although in fairness he looked the same!!

Reactions: 3
Yes I felt they wanted to talk about down syndrome more so than promote a book.

Kind of strange choice of guest for that programme.

I really like Gina

Reactions: 1
The interview wasn't good. It was weird. I felt Tommy wasn't bothered.

Yes her face lit up talking about her baby. I feel she wanted to go down the DS route in that interview but Tommy dragged it back to food each time. I wonder how it was edited? It seemed very stilted somehow.

I wish the filters on insta were done away with. So many are not the same in the “wild” as they portray daily. Not just this couple although in fairness he looked the same!!
It's a live interview not edited at all

In any other context I would say it doesn't matter but last night Tommy was not familiar with who they are so asked them to tell their story...it was a bit awkward to mention weightloss/Healthy food and market that side of things given shes up weight.Gina lit up speaking about Gene but Tommy tried to bring it back to the business side of things again. I think it was a bit confusing
Probably cos he couldn't fathom the diet side of things ...

Pretty sure I heard it discussed last week that that style show while interviews are live are indeed edited not like Tubridy with real live on late late for example. Now I can’t rem where I heard that

I thought his pupils looked really dilated in that interview 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus, the tit she's cooking at the moment 🤢

Hoisin chips in a pan, and airfried parmesan baguette bites. Nothing low fat about those!!

Well low fat/weight loss aside - it’s really unhealthy stuff that they cook and give the kids. I’m assuming anyway since they always go on about this or that being a favourite with their kids.
Like the chips look gorgeous I’d eat them myself but I’m hoping it’s just a repeat reel that they show and that there’s some bit of emphasis on healthy food choices etc in a house with youngsters in it.

Those messages she's gotten about her son are disgusting. What is wrong with people?!

Reactions: 4
I’m not going to look as it would really upset me but I get the gist of what was said. Truly awful. What kind of people are in this world? Between this and the incident in Navan, you would really wonder.

I’m not going to look as it would really upset me but I get the gist of what was said. Truly awful. What kind of people are in this world? Between this and the incident in Navan, you would really wonder.
What was the incident in navan

It’s horrendous what people post there’s no excuse at all for that pure filth