The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both on the Tommy Tiernan Show now on RTE1 now incase anyone's interested!

Reactions: 3
They are on Amy huberman's podcast too. The baby has definitely brought them more exposure.

Reactions: 1
Iv said on here before that they are using the baby in order to sell their wares since he was born, playing on the fact he is down syndrome, he's a beautiful baby but like their other 2 children he should be kept offline too... Let's not forget, she set up an "little dish" account for her daughter afew years ago, saying the daughter wanted it and they posted a couple of posts and was never seen again..

He gives me the hebee gebee's, something about him and she knows her angles well, pictures others post of her are very very different to what she posts of herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
💯💯 Agree they're all at it themindofamammy is the very same with her little girl, posts pictures of the child to line her own pocket they should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 4
I thought she came across very nervous at the beginning, he jumped in and did most of the talking early on.

She's much bigger than she looks on Instagram, but I get that she said she has used food as a crutch for the last 2 years.

Making a show of herself on television stuttering all over herself, jesus christ stay at home if your going to be that flustered!!! Yes much bigger than she portrays, we've all had a tit time over the last few years, food and drink were a huge crutch for a lot of people over the tit show the last 3 years has thrown at us so she isn't anything special, what makes her troubles worse than everyone elses 🤦‍♀️

What a bizzare concept for a show.
I haven’t followed them for a year or so now, and I can’t believe how different they look!

Reactions: 2
The title of their book, “Bold food made good” drives me insane.
That’s such an Irish word to mean bad, in England they will understand that to mean brave, courageous etc
So are they just targeting Iteland?

It was a difficult interview no natural flow to it...Tommy is much better with one on one..she is much bigger than I though she would be but if you scroll through her grid she is always hiding herself behind the baby in full length pics...to be fair it was his first time meeting them so I'd say he was scratching his head at the concept of the book being full with healthy recipes and she being the size she is...the ending was bizarre,the way she told the birth story was lovely and he just dismissed her by asking a question about business..thought their faces dropped...

Just had a quick look on the RTE Player, my takeaways are she is actually lovely and was definitely nervous but much bigger in reality than what she posts online (a bit like every other Hun who uses some sort of filter). KAROL was a pain in the ass…what does she actually see in him! I wish it was just her, I always feel she does all the hard work and he just tags along. Also, can anyone explain to me why he made such a big deal about how his name is spelled and what it has to do with the visit of the Pope?

Just had a quick look on the RTE Player, my takeaways are she is actually lovely and was definitely nervous but much bigger in reality than what she posts online (a bit like every other Hun who uses some sort of filter). KAROL was a pain in the ass…what does she actually see in him! I wish it was just her, I always feel she does all the hard work and he just tags along. Also, can anyone explain to me why he made such a big deal about how his name is spelled and what it has to do with the visit of the Pope?
Pope John Paul was Polish and his real name was Karol so instead of naming him John Paul like half the country she named him Karol😂usually a man named that would use the spelling Carl.
Hes a bit try hard alright..I'd prefer to see an interview with her on her own

Reactions: 2
Pope John Paul was Polish and his real name was Karol so instead of naming him John Paul like half the country she named him Karol😂usually a man named that would use the spelling Carl.
Hes a bit try hard alright..I'd prefer to see an interview with her on her own
Well I’ve learned something new today….and there are all the Huns giving out about Tattle being bad….I beg to differ, it’s totally educational 😆

• Haha
I haven’t heard her talking about her weight loss journey in ages not since she had all the photos of her 16lb loss in 3 weeks up on the gram. They do not eat healthily for a couple with a young family. Sorry now I don’t think that any child should be forced to eat any particular food but exposed to healthy choices and given the opportunity for regular exercise especially if a parent is overweight. I am larger than I should be myself with one extremely picky eater who would live on waffles and hash browns and all the carbs in the world if I let him but I don’t he gets everything in moderation. Except for that manky plastic cheese 🤣 that ain’t making any appearance in my house!

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Can we stop with the talk about her weight, she’s had a baby and when I had one I put on a LOT of weight… they have done well with weight loss in the past. The book may have come out at an odd time but you can’t pull her apart because of her weight.

Can we stop with the talk about her weight, she’s had a baby and when I had one I put on a LOT of weight… they have done well with weight loss in the past. The book may have come out at an odd time but you can’t pull her apart because of her weight.
Agree. Gina had a baby just over a year ago and her dad died also. She also had to adjust to life with an additional needs child and cope with normal life with 2 two teens/tweens. Sometimes other people come before ourselves in Life. Gina will get to where she wants to be herself in Her own time.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree! She has never claimed to be a size 8 etc. She has just had a baby and the postpartum period is hard! I just had my 3rd baby and I find I eat worse after having a baby than when pregnant with the tiredness and exhaustion etc. I hate when people are judged on their appearances!

I am open to being corrected and in turn will correct/clarify my earlier comment regarding seeing Gina on the tv…. I completely understand she has been through a lot in the last year or so and that has of course caused her stress and was very emotional … I just feel maybe they should have held of on the flogging if a type of diet book until better able to promote it as something believable. Likewise I don’t have an issue with Trisha’s Transformation’s weight except for the fact she has failed to maintain most of it but is still selling the “weight loss dream”.
For both of these accounts I find it a bit hard to swallow as if It was someone else with a face full of Botox or Fillers telling us it was all down to skincare they would be annihilated.

I am open to being corrected and in turn will correct/clarify my earlier comment regarding seeing Gina on the tv…. I completely understand she has been through a lot in the last year or so and that has of course caused her stress and was very emotional … I just feel maybe they should have held of on the flogging if a type of diet book until better able to promote it as something believable. Likewise I don’t have an issue with Trisha’s Transformation’s weight except for the fact she has failed to maintain most of it but is still selling the “weight loss dream”.
For both of these accounts I find it a bit hard to swallow as if It was someone else with a face full of Botox or Fillers telling us it was all down to skincare they would be annihilated.
They became insta famous from giving unhealthy food a "Slimming World" healthy twist. She has shared her weight loss journey regularly then when she falls off the wagon it doesn't get mentioned again and she is sharing all kinds of unhealthy meals. It's a confusing account to follow.
With regards to the person that doesn't think Gina's weight should be mentioned as they too gained weight - this page isn't about you. You can't shut down a conversation because you are personally offended by it.

Reactions: 8