The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's Louis? Has he been taken outside for misbehaving? 😄

Reactions: 1
Hahaha, Penny is trending on Twitter (rightly so) but this made me cackle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally sought out this thread just to talk about my new found crush on Penny 😂 I’m glad that I’m not the only one crushing on her! Proper MILF vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can they not do something a bit more upbeat? A quick blast of Celebration by Kool & The Gang through the speakers perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where's Louis? Has he been taken outside for misbehaving? 😄
It was reported just before the ceremony that he would 'retire' at some point during the ceremony before the procession back ;) He lasted longer than I thought!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He may have hoped Meghan and Harry would come with the children. How soon would the coronation have been arranged after thr Queen's death?
I'm assuming probably quite soon after her funeral? It's not something that can be thrown together last minute...although tbf there's probably been a plan in place for a few years!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.