The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Charles looked really emotional when the carriage first set off. Now he just looks calm and content 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I actually quite like Charles. Can see genuine happiness on his face
Yes and he also looks so tired. Must have been a lot in the run up to this. His destiny since birth. A lot of emotions. He must be thinking of his mother too of course.

Reactions: 8
Wonder what William and Kate are thinking, knowing that it’ll be them next time this happens

Reactions: 11
Charles's grin....
Camilla looks quite uncomfortable.
Quick sit Louie down before he shouts something he shouldn't (at Harry)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly thought it would be far bigger than this for a coronation, or maybe i just don't know much about how extravagant the Queens was or her father before.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely couldn’t cope with walking that slow, I’d end up falling over I think 🤣

Camilla looks absolutely petrified. I bet it’s so overwhelming

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.