The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s proper dysfunctional with all the people there that can’t stand each other. Maybe they’ll have a punch up at the reception. My bet’s on someone decking Boris, and Hazzer and Andrew in the loos doing pub coke.
Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Yes the lack the queen really stands out. It was probably the same feeling for her own Coronation tbh.
I always thought it was weird when people said they recon Charles was waiting for her to die to become King. At the end of the day it’s his Mum, and while he probably didn’t always get on with her, I doubt he wanted her to due.

I think he’s probably enjoyed being Prince of Wales and being able to talk about climate change and the environment as well.

If he’s anything like me, and doesn’t like change, today will be stressful! 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.