The Coronation of King Charles III #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the most random couple of hours ever😅😂

I do though keep thinking the late Queen is going to randomly pop up somewhere and ask what she’s missed 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you reckon Anne and Tim heard rehearsals for the concert and thought ’duck it, we’re not wasting our evening listening to that’, and have offered to babysit for Zara and Mike as an excuse not to go?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I just read a comment about the muppets sketch on the DM website - it said something about an American pig in a dress trying to worm her way in to Windsor Castle 🤣. The commenter asked if they were the only one to get the joke 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know it may not have been the best concert ever but I bloody loved it all. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday night. I will forever love take that and was on my feet waving my flag in my living room 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The royal box was so far away from the stage, i'd need my glasses to see them! 😅

Reactions: 5
I'm honestly starting to believe the same. Like, when she was still there, nobody would have dared to look that bored or uninterested.
To be fair, a lot of the time during these events TLQ looked as though she’d rather have her teeth pulled with no anasthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nicole absolutely nailed it, left the others in the dark. Reflections is such a hard song to sing.

Take that just need to duck off into the oblivion 😒 I'd rather watch s club close the show than those geriatric has-beens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here he is!
I think he's just chosen his election song right there. He's manifesting his election campaign video - Rishi man of the people, Rishi intellectual that wears slider and has a big calculator (I imagine you get a special one for the treasury) and finally Rishi jogging into downing street during the clap beats

Take that Labour and things will only get better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11