The Coronation of King Charles III #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just reminds me of my grandad or even my dad. Getting dragged to a family occasion he’d rather not do instead of sitting at home with his paper and tv.
They’d have a grumble too if it All had been planned to the second but still had to wait. I don’t think there’s any malice in him being grumpy he’s just an elderly man, probably the most nervous he has ever been and wanting to get the ball rolling and back to his palace with his slippers and pjs 🤣
I find it funny the number of people complaining that Charles wanted a fortune spent on a coronation to give him attention.

His whole life is attention. I'm sure he'd of rather spent the day at home doing nothing. He looked very anxious the whole time. I wouldn't want a family member of the same age to go through all that. But he understands that he needs to prove the worth of the royal family for UK plc and be seen to continue its existence.

I'm not surprised that he was unimpressed that something that was supposed to have military timing and arrive at 10:53 on the dot was a full 5 minutes early.

Reactions: 12
Apologies if already posted but today I finally saw a pic of Lady Sarah Chatto at the coronation.

21B499F8-D6DE-4B4D-A5C5-79623882789D.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Well , I bought a coronation mug because they were selling them in a cheap tat shop .

It was the Scottish ceremony today. I'm just watching it on the news. It's the first I've heard of it.

Reactions: 1