Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
My overall thoughts are I've personally really enjoyed the Coronation itself and the concert. It has been nice to spend time with my family smiling and laughing at the cringe.

The Queen will always be loved and missed but I think King Charles will be able to do some good with his role which he has demonstrated during his long years of being the Prince of Wales.

It has been lovely to chat to others on this thread! One thing I love about Tattle is our community is so friendly, witty and funny. Thank you all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry but I love it. 🤣🤣 I was one of those who cried when they broke up back in 1996 (didn't ring the helpline) wouldn't go on holiday the day that Robbie left had to be forced on the plane. Spent most of the week sobbing. I was 17 at the time but that doesn't excuse my actions 😂 I'll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Whilst all a bit flat I’ve loved this weekend. I do feel KC will be different to The Queen, in a good way.
My son has said it’s been like Christmas without presents, we’ve had two buffets and sat watching it all, even has a coronation Colin. So for that alone I’ve got some nice memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
What is sad is that some celebrities have felt the need to explain why they have attended the Coronation. Adam Hills has obviously been getting some flack. He posted this earlier.

When Jay Blades received his invite he also queried if he should attend. He's done a lot of work with King Charles, why on earth should he not go?

What some mad republicans need to get a grip of is that if you want to change a system, you stand a better chance if you work with it and effecting change from within. Not just shouting and boycotting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

coconochanel

VIP Member
If you are going to close the crap concert at least bring the robster out and let him sing rock dj in his tiger pants that would get Camilla smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Curly

VIP Member
Do you know it may not have been the best concert ever but I bloody loved it all. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday night. I will forever love take that and was on my feet waving my flag in my living room 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

milkyway

Do you reckon Anne and Tim heard rehearsals for the concert and thought ’fuck it, we’re not wasting our evening listening to that’, and have offered to babysit for Zara and Mike as an excuse not to go?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Meisify2

VIP Member
Shout out to the musicians, the lighting, the drones, and who ever have the royal family flags so they have something to do with their hands

• Haha
Reactions: 15