The Coronation of King Charles III #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst all a bit flat I’ve loved this weekend. I do feel KC will be different to The Queen, in a good way.
My son has said it’s been like Christmas without presents, we’ve had two buffets and sat watching it all, even has a coronation Colin. So for that alone I’ve got some nice memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I did enjoy that. I thought Hugh Bonneville did a good job and I thought Take That were great. :p

Reactions: 7
well Thankyou all for sharing the coronation with me on here, I feel like I’ve been part of a lil community 🥺 I feel flat like at the end of Christmas day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will there be a concert for the Kings birthday? if so I'm watching a different channel! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't commented on this thread but was watching the concert and reading the comments. Serious bunch of funny fuckers so ye are. Thanks for the laughs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After what Adjoa Andoh said yesterday about the white balcony I wonder if there was a quick scramble to make it seem more diverse, they all had random people next to them rather than sitting together as a family!”

Reactions: 2
Kate's hair - I'm being naive, does she have extensions?
It is lovely.
Yes she has in the middle if that makes sense. My hairdresser says its part extensions. It's too thick compared to when she was younger. Also shes so thin I would suspect that wouldn't allow you to have thick hair like that.

Reactions: 5
After what Adjoa Andoh said yesterday about the white balcony I wonder if there was a quick scramble to make it seem more diverse, they all had random people next to them rather than sitting together as a family!”
I don’t get that comment? People would have got angry if the only non white member of their family was there on the balcony

Reactions: 4