Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jkroche95

VIP Member
She was Lady Diana before her marriage wasn't she? I think people get confused by her working as some kind of child minder - that's not a job you associate with the wealthy and privileged.
yes, but she didn't become a lady until she was 13/14. That's when her father became Earl.

Reactions: 1

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I hope they’ve a bar at this concert, you would need 50 wines. I’m about an hour in I think. Katy Perry, Olly, Nicole being part of the line up, I feel like I’ve been transported back in time.
it does look like a class set up though

• Haha

HelloStereo

VIP Member
From an article:
“I looked at Willy, really looked at him, perhaps for the first time since we were little, taking in every detail: his familiar scowl, which had always been the norm in his dealings with me,” Harry wrote, adding that William’s baldness was “alarming” and more “advanced than mine.” He also thought that William’s resemblance to their mother, Princess Diana, had “faded.”

“My dear brother, my archenemy, how did we come to this?” he allegedly wrote. “I felt overwhelming tiredness. I wanted to go home.”
At least he recognised that he too is balding 😂. And I do think William was very handsome when he was younger but now I wonder what has happened. His jaw seems to have changed shape.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I wish they had a better line up for this concert, or non at all. It looks really lame. And it’s very British/American heavy when Charles is meant to be the head of state for 14 commonwealth countries. No wonder they are fed up with us because we do F all.
Yeah some Ozzy guy was on radio talking about this. He said the coronation was a bit of a let down when it come to representing and acknowledging the 14 other realms that the king is head of.

He has to do better in reaching out and them to feel important to him otherwise the people of said countries grow less interested and the monarchy will suffer.

A few of the Caribbean countries are already looking to remove him as head, so the next decade will be interesting to see if the monarchy can keep the commonwealth on side.
---
It’s easier to just google ‘royal equerry’!
Yeah you're right. I was being lazy lol

• Heart