Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Really? Interesting. I saw that Johnny guy was once the main bodyguard to the Queen. That is why i thought they were a type of bodyguard.
Sorry I was joking! They are members of the military first then work as an Equerry which is a personal assistant role assisting them on royal visits etc and looking after their household. They only hold the role for 3 years.

Andouilette

Interesting. So are they equivalent to a lady in waiting? Man in waiting if you will? Lol
Sort of, but much more. Major (now Lt. Colonel) Johnny's job with her late majesty shows it all quite well. Being there, helping with things, being a steadying arm when needed, arranging things.

Sibz

VIP Member
Absolutely loved today, much more than I thought I would. Everything was spot on! Wondered where all the guests went after though - home? Or was there a bun fight put on?
Piss up tonight then hangover tomorrow morning, sleep till afternoon then concert tomorrow evening :ROFLMAO:

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Sorry I was joking! They are members of the military first then work as an Equerry which is a personal assistant role assisting them on royal visits etc and looking after their household. They only hold the role for 3 years.
Oh! Lol nice. Ok thanks, so that Major Johnny has only been working with them a short time? Never saw him before last year i don't remember anyway.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I can’t get over how bad this dress is. It’s been a terrible week for fashion: The Met, The Coronation and now this.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Yes, perhaps surprisingly as I am in Scotland where we have been told repeatedly that we don't care about this sort of thing (did they even watch the journey of Her late Majesty's cortege through Scotland???). A party mainly for children in my nearest small town and a proper street party in the next town along.
Nice. Will you be attending any?

hssdrs

VIP Member
youre not seriously defending price andrew ? jesus 🤣😳
---

i feel bad for William ,why did Harry do him dirty? hes not actually done anything to him or his family ?
People have been defending The Trump family for many years & their crimes are plain to see .