Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
The sun are live streaming the setup from the royal mile. I love all the random chattering you can hear from the people working 😆. I'd put it on in the background if I had a lot of work to do today.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Howdy

VIP Member
I wish my family was like yours! I had to pretend I wasn’t watching it when I saw them last week, any royal events I’m always home alone with my own snacks. That’s why I’m always so grateful for Tattle, I felt so less alone when watching everything play out when the Queen died 💜
Oh dear. You can always rely on a party going on somewhere on Tattle 😘

annanuttall

VIP Member
Does anyone know why they placed a screen around Charles when he was anointed, rather than have a golden canopy over him as happened with the late Queen and her father? It looked a bit shit. Like posh version of one of those screens they put up to hide the aftermath of a horrible accident.
I believe it is due to being a sacred thing between the king and god. The queen never showed that part either at her coronation.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
There is a Lovely interview with Lionel Ritchie ahead of the Coronation regarding his friendship with KC3.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Fairly random but I never noticed how deep Harry's voice is compared to William even though he's younger 🤔

Lilu22

VIP Member
Please tell me you know who the Welsh guy is?!
Coming from a Welsh background, I think Mother Lilu and Nain Lilu would crucify me if I didn’t 😂 I’m watching both this and F1 at the same time and had a slight brain fog 🙈

• Haha

Andouilette

Really? Interesting. I saw that Johnny guy was once the main bodyguard to the Queen. That is why i thought they were a type of bodyguard.
You were right. Bodyguard-ish, fixer-upper, crap sifter extraordinaire. Not actual crap of course! Valets dress men, or at least lay their clothes out, make sure they are in good repair etc. Butlers, as a general rule, do not.

Tots

VIP Member
Oh and also, we got the giggles at various points….Rishi lisping (childish I know and I know lisps & stutters aren’t to be made fun of but he really made us giggle) and when Kay Burley referred to the King and Queen as Charles and Camilly instead of Camilla! 😂