Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope they’ve a bar at this concert, you would need 50 wines. I’m about an hour in I think. Katy Perry, Olly, Nicole being part of the line up, I feel like I’ve been transported back in time.
it does look like a class set up though
I thought that said set the bar for a concert for a sec and was so confused as to how anyone could think that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think I read Ed Sheeran turned it down because he’s on tour in America. Doesn’t Adele have a residency somewhere in Vegas too?
I was going to say Ed wouldn't have touched this but he performed at the jubilee didn't he. The line up is all right, there'll be some bangers at least. I'm not a fan of that poser Nicole.

elliebee27

VIP Member
Queen Consort is the position she has but she is legally Queen Camilla. wouldn't things have to be changed, to officially title her 'Queen Consort Camilla'? Like how Prince Albert was nothing then Prince Consort by Letters Patent or something.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Sorry if already mentioned, I’m watching delayed as was busy getting the kids to bed. Nice to see Peter Phillips girlfriend there with him, I did notice she wasn’t with him yesterday in the Abbey so wondered if they were still together.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is there a reason people said no? Is it controversial being involved? I think perhaps it may be.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Same people who think someone who had divorced Charles years before her death would be Queen now though...
---

They're watching F1 qualy, bet Camilla's a Stroll fan
No she will be a wee George Russell fan ...the poster boy of F1

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
One eye on this concert and the other on the Miami GP😵

At least the people at the concert look like they’re enjoying it, although I can’t imagine this all of this being the King’s personal music choice