Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soncna

I got the feeling Camilla was likely in pain - she was very stiff even before the crown was on, looked to be walking and sitting very stiffly.
If she was on opiates for pain, a common side effect is itching, often of the head. She looked with the hair fussing like she was scratching or struggling not to.

I could be wrong, but yeah. I suspect she was going through it to get through the day.
Yes, I saw only a few short clips of Camilla- but I felt something was a bit off. Just a feeling. She was not relaxed on the balcony and had a very stiff smile. Catherine was also much more reserved as usual. And I missed all the bling, tiaras…… Kate headpiece was lovely but not suitable for the occasion- even the colour clashed with the robes. Tiara with big stones would be great- Lovers knot tiara would be better (even if it’s the is almost the only tiara she wears).

Reactions: 2

Boring Monday

VIP Member
On BBC commentary they said it was the unpredictability of the horses, so it seemed like they went too fast and so Charles and Camilla arrived too early. Sounds plausible as I have never known any of them ever be late for any event.
But whatever the carriage should have been last in the procession? Even if they went a bit fast they should still have been behind their car?

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Ugh I was allowed to watch all day yesterday so this evening I have to give up the telly for the Miami Grand Prix 😒😭 you win some, you lose some lol

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
My review of the Coronation.
5/10. Overhyped. Lots of gaps and too much music. Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe. Not enough sparkle. Some ladies dressed as if they were at the office. Pomp and ceremony with the armed forces was the best bit at the end. Wish they would stay in line better - need to take tips from Russia and North Korea. The exit from the Abbey was awkward. Louis annoys me.

(I was joking about Russia and N Korea - it’s just because their military parades are so symmetrical and ours was wibbly wobbly at times. I don’t think we should become N Korea or Russia. Chill Tattlers!)
Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe 🤣🤣💀.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Next question ................Will Harry be in the photos & on the balcony or will he hop back on his private jet make to the wife & cry in her arms how mean everyone was to him.
Only working Royals get to be on the Balcony and I think it is to be scaled back even more today. Possibly just King and Queen with Prince W and K. It’s already been said he’s to fly back as soon as it’s done for Archie’s birthday.

• Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Honestly, the coronation was a little underwhelming. I was expecting this big extravaganza, but it wasn't like that. Not so much glitz and glamour, more choir singings and religious speeches. Do you guys think William's will be bigger and more extravagant?
It was more like a church service than I expected .

I liked it when the choir did Zadoc the Priest . That's quite a dramatic piece of music. It used to be on a advert .

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Unbelievable that today it's nice weather, but couldn't be good yesterday. I suppose it's better today with the outdoor concert later

Baconbutties

VIP Member
I forget how old I am until I've just seen Steve Winwood now. I'm still thinking he's like he is in the 80s when I hear higher love and my utter fav Valerie.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I really love Take That but can't stand Gary Barlow. Looking forward to them on the stage though!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Do locals see the Royals out and about? Do they have any normality, popping into tesco etc?
I’ve heard things about them over the years about pubs they go to and when Kate and William lived in Anglesey she was seen at the local supermarkets a lot. I also remember them been seen at a cinema in London and they mentioned the other day they do sometimes use the tube!

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t think William and Kate left from the Palace. They weren't in the procession going there. Obviously took a different route like the other royals? Charles arrived 5 minutes early so had to wait as from what I’ve seen in the past they all arrive a couple of minutes apart with the Monarch arriving last.
Yes William and Kate came from Kensington Palace

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Even though I am not much of a royalist, I wouldn't mind working for them. Anyone know of jobs going? Haha. I could be a royal assistant, no probs. Lol

Reactions: 1