The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your advice above, I’ve found a clinic run by a consultant dermatologist so will go for that one for Botox.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see this the first time it was posted, but scouse ma reposted it and loads of people commented to say it wasnt the same person or she’d had a nose job. I went on her profile as she’d commented like “yeah it is me”, and I’ve scrolled all the way through her pics to 2015 and she has never had a nose like the one on the left. And there are *a lot* of photos where you can clearly see the shape of her nose. Absolute bullshit!

I didn’t see this the first time it was posted, but scouse ma reposted it and loads of people commented to say it wasnt the same person or she’d had a nose job. I went on her profile as she’d commented like “yeah it is me”, and I’ve scrolled all the way through her pics to 2015 and she has never had a nose like the one on the left. And there are *a lot* of photos where you can clearly see the shape of her nose. Absolute bullshit!
She shared her insta handle on the post anyway..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
CC left me with a lump for life, 7 years later still have a lump stuck with having fillers for life around it to make it less obvious. Pretty sure it was dr josh and then it was dissolved by a dr grant. They gave me a free skin peel after but it did annoy me they would write their work never had been corrected etc when I knew that wasn’t the case at all!! After that I used Holly Spedding who was much better, I’m in London now and use Luci Bruce. Never had an issue with another injector before. Holly and luci tried massages etc the lump will not go :(

I have been contacted by a guardian journalist as I posted about this on reddit as they are doing a story on ffyonia and want client stories

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have been contacted by a guardian journalist as I posted about this on reddit as they are doing a story on ffyonia and want client stories
It doesn’t surprise me at all that journalists are looking into the CC. There’s a lot of dirt to dig up. If I was one of those stupid enough to be working for Ffyona now I’d be starting to get a little nervous.

I think that’s the reason so many have scarpered in the past. They only have to Google it to realise all the complaints and negativity thrown at a company they work for. Some of them who have gone on to set up their own practices which are incredibly successful, safe, and way more professional and polite than my experiences having to deal with Ffyona as a middle man. I find it insane that someone with zero medical knowledge is still in control of their entire social media (considering the amount of medical/filler info she gives out in the description/comments) and liasing with patients.

It doesn’t surprise me at all that journalists are looking into the CC. There’s a lot of dirt to dig up. If I was one of those stupid enough to be working for Ffyona now I’d be starting to get a little nervous.
ffyona was eccentric but actually quite nice when I met her, but yeah they are misleading

Loved reading this as I was dubious about their work and always so close to booking!

Might be the wrong place for this but is there a thread about kiss aesthetics? (I can’t find one) I feel like they might be in the same boat but it would be good to hear “Real” reviews?

Loved reading this as I was dubious about their work and always so close to booking!

Might be the wrong place for this but is there a thread about kiss aesthetics? (I can’t find one) I feel like they might be in the same boat but it would be good to hear “Real” reviews?
Just had a look at their work and personally I don’t think it’s that great and I come from a health background. The lips especially look like a migration waiting to happen. Very fake looking and over the top, but I guess if people want that obvious aesthetic then fair enough, it’s their body.

I would also say on some of the photos the jawlines look extremely angular, bordering on masculine in some cases. You need someone who has injecting skills but also an aesthetic eye rather than simply following what’s fashionable. Russian lips and these big jaws seem to be very in right now but I think we’ll look back and wonder wtf we were doing.

It’s just a huge pet peeve of mine when you can see fresh lips that already have that horrible filler moustache that just gets worse over time. More than likely using stuff like Juvederm which is a pet peeve of mine, and to give the Consultant Clinic credit, are really good at getting the message out there about it being an inferior product. That’s the only reason I’ve been to them for my lips in the past as their doctors seem to be the rare minority that don’t give you that result.

It’s just a huge pet peeve of mine when you can see fresh lips that already have that horrible filler moustache that just gets worse over time. More than likely using stuff like Juvederm which is a pet peeve of mine, and to give the Consultant Clinic credit, are really good at getting the message out there about it being an inferior product. That’s the only reason I’ve been to them for my lips in the past as their doctors seem to be the rare minority that don’t give you that result.
There’s nothing wrong with Juvederm if you know how to inject it. As long as a good quality brand of filler is used (not Revolax or similar) then the result is down to the skills of the injecter. The CC doesn’t use Juvederm because they pay less for cheap brands. CC is now mostly using less experienced dentists as more experienced ones won’t go near them. Although they do attract the occasional established money grabbing one who doesn’t care about reputation. Just the cash. It’s all just one big car crash waiting to happen. Stay away from CC and look for a decent doctor locally who has a good reputation. Then if you do have a problem you’ll get looked after. Not abandoned.

There’s nothing wrong with Juvederm if you know how to inject it. As long as a good quality brand of filler is used (not Revolax or similar) then the result is down to the skills of the injecter. The CC doesn’t use Juvederm because they pay less for cheap brands. CC is now mostly using less experienced dentists as more experienced ones won’t go near them. Although they do attract the occasional established money grabbing one who doesn’t care about reputation. Just the cash. It’s all just one big car crash waiting to happen. Stay away from CC and look for a decent doctor locally who has a good reputation. Then if you do have a problem you’ll get looked after. Not abandoned.
I already have found a doctor, and they say the same about Juvederm, and I’m from a medical background and feel the same from what I’ve seen irrespective of skill. Personally I just think it never looks good in the lips but that’s just a personal opinion, some people probably think it looks fine. In older patients sure, but for lip filler in younger patients it looks quite obvious. I would say Belotero Intense or Aliaxin give the best results there in young girls and they’re not as hydrophilic as Juvederm. I haven’t been to CC in a long long time.

Last edited:
Oh no! Which location did you go to? I was really considering them or CC. It’s so hard to find someone !
I went to Windsor, it’s actually her house rather than clinic

I’ve been going to CC for the last two years I’ve personally never had any issues and I’ve seen a wide range of the Drs that work there, they also give dental block which makes the whole thing painless. Its probably the main reason why i go! They do seem to have a high turnover of staff but when I went last time the Dr I saw told me that’s mainly because they realise they can make more money setting up their own clinics, and get fed up with not seeing much of the profit given how much they charge!

CC left me with a lump for life, 7 years later still have a lump stuck with having fillers for life around it to make it less obvious. Pretty sure it was dr josh and then it was dissolved by a dr grant. They gave me a free skin peel after but it did annoy me they would write their work never had been corrected etc when I knew that wasn’t the case at all!! After that I used Holly Spedding who was much better, I’m in London now and use Luci Bruce. Never had an issue with another injector before. Holly and luci tried massages etc the lump will not go :(

Isn’t Holly Spedding a beautician injector, with no medical qualification?
Also just wondering, why can’t the lump be dissolved?

Sorry but does anyone actually take the consultant clinic seriously with that woman running the Instagram and allegedly constantly posting overly filtered pictures of herself?
oh and also allegedly using other people’s children and pretending that they are hers 🤯

Sorry but does anyone actually take the consultant clinic seriously with that woman running the Instagram and allegedly constantly posting overly filtered pictures of herself?
oh and also allegedly using other people’s children and pretending that they are hers 🤯
The photoshop skills are poor too

I've heard the children rumours but have also seen this. Thoughts people? 🤔

• Haha
Isn’t Holly Spedding a beautician injector, with no medical qualification?
Also just wondering, why can’t the lump be dissolved?
Not too sure, it’s deep in my lip. I mean my whole lip line looked a mess at the time this lump is the only one that has stuck around. CC dissolved them the first time which got rid of all the other lumps bar this deep one. I mean it’s still there after all these years.

I’ve been to Dr, nurses, dentist and aesthetic practitioners for fillers before... I’ve always gone on friends recommendations - Imo Holly always did a good job. This was back when flawless Was just Holly doing it In Zest in Liverpool.

Dr Harris Clinic on insta is a really good source of info and education on what you should be looking for when choosing an injector. It’s rather medical but the general non medical person should be able to understand too. He is really good for explaining why the Russian technique is particularly poor and why you shouldn’t go to someone offering this, with easy to follow videos of why it causes filler to move outside of the lip easily.

I think his main speciality is non surgical lip lifts but he’s too far away for me, but still thought I’d put it out there as he’s really good at educating anyone who wants filler on what to ask and look for in someone injecting them.

What is the point of her rambling post on there today? Apart from to show off about her big house yet again.
Is she trying to say that photo is of her two daughters jumping into the pool at her house in Cheshire? Lol.

Wow that’s sort of mean to invite people to comment about that girl on such a large platform, especially being hypocritical by then saying no trolls allowed.
Can’t be the same person 😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.