The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffyona must be reading Tattle, a huge post on Insta about why she blocks people right after this reply to the thread!
To be honest she has so many websites that people are complaining about her she must find it hard to keep up.
trust pilot reviews are shocking and there’s also a website called pissed off consumer, however allegedly she paid them off to not post anymore.
The only website were she is viewed in a good light is Veevo which she can control as you must have a code to leave a review (a good idea to stop any fake reviews) however she chooses who to give the code to. There’s the odd one or two bad reviews that slipped through and her responses are her usual arrogant self.

My friend use to go to the CC years ago and had no complaints. She went to go back again and she thought Ffyona was a dr so asked on her insta if she could booked an appointment with her. She was immediately blocked, sounds like she wants to make out she’s a doctor without actually saying it.

Reactions: 1
she definitely has 2 kids with her ex husband (who is a doctor, so all this growing this business by herself is bullshit) but the pictures she Allegedly used to post were of other people’s children. It’s one thing it over filter and photoshop yourself but to post over people’s children impersonating them as your own is gobsmacking. Allergy When one of the mothers confronted her she did her usual block routine.
Why do that? I’m confused

CC has never been part of Save Face. I contacted them. They have apparently had around 50 complaints from people who have been to CC. Lots of botched treatments. The CC then ignores you and threatens you legally if you push your complaint further. So most just give up. If your looking for a clinic look for real reviews on google, Facebook or Trustpilot. Ignore paid for review sites like Feefo. If you just believe all you see on insta then you are heading for trouble.
Allegedly Ffyona father is a lawyer and she also claims to be trained as one. I could just imagine her in school now “I’m daddy is going to sue your daddy”. Daddy just have been so proud of her kiss and tells stories when she was working as a bar maid in Formby

Why do that? I’m confused
No well person would

Never went to her personally but there’s this Dr Nyla. Check her out.
I’ve been to Dr Nyla, I was really happy with my lips but didn’t really like her attitude, I had the numbing cream put on by the receptionist in the waiting room along with a few other girls which I thought was odd, normally a Dr would put the numbing cream on in the treatment room. Then when I was having my lips done she was so quick and didn’t explain anything or tell me what product she was using, she had the door open and was talking to her staff asking them to get the money from the next client in the waiting room 🤷🏻‍♀️. She then tried to up sell me some treatments and made me feel a bit tit. My lips did look really nice though and natural.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she definitely has 2 kids with her ex husband (who is a doctor, so all this growing this business by herself is bullshit).
The CC was set up by Ffyona and her ex husband who is a doctor as you say. I am reliably Informed by someone who knew them on the early days that the ex believed she was a real doctor when they were together. This is what she told everyone, friends, clients and reps etc. She even set up a fertility web page and advised people claiming she was a gynaecologist. Her ex eventually found out that she was a liar, and wasn’t a doctor, and so left her and the CC. She took on dentists and doctors and expanded around the UK. She told them all she was a doctor. They believed her and allowed her to inject clients alongside them. But someone blew her cover 4 years ago On Facebook. Most of the docs dumped the clinic, but a few stayed on even though they knew she had lied and botched people’s faces. So the CC moved on, with dodgy docs and social media manipulation. Her marketing is phenomenal. She’s made crazy cash and makes sure everyone knows it. But her docs are now mainly inexperienced. She claims to have sacked all the docs who have left. If you get a problem don’t even think about complaining. For anyone wanting a good treatment with any sort of aftercare, stay away. Look locally for reviews of decent doctors.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The CC was set up by Ffyona and her ex husband who is a doctor as you say. I am reliably Informed by someone who knew them on the early days that the ex believed she was a real doctor when they were together. This is what she told everyone, friends, clients and reps etc. She even set up a fertility web page and advised people claiming she was a gynaecologist. Her ex eventually found out that she was a liar, and wasn’t a doctor, and so left her and the CC. She took on dentists and doctors and expanded around the UK. She told them all she was a doctor. They believed her and allowed her to inject clients alongside them. But someone blew her cover 4 years ago On Facebook. Most of the docs dumped the clinic, but a few stayed on even though they knew she had lied and botched people’s faces. So the CC moved on, with dodgy docs and social media manipulation. Her marketing is phenomenal. She’s made crazy cash and makes sure everyone knows it. But her docs are now mainly inexperienced. She claims to have sacked all the docs who have left. If you get a problem don’t even think about complaining. For anyone wanting a good treatment with any sort of aftercare, stay away. Look locally for reviews of decent doctors.
Not disputing any of that, but surely if her ex husband was a Doctor and she said she was a Doctor while they were together he would have easily been able to tell it was a lie. Not just from conversations about you know, Doctor stuff, but also the fact her name wouldn’t have been registered on the GMC?
I mean come on, if you started dating a Doctor and pretended to be one yourself...how long do you reckon before they realise? I’d give it a couple of dates max.

Reactions: 5
Not disputing any of that, but surely if her ex husband was a Doctor and she said she was a Doctor while they were together he would have easily been able to tell it was a lie. Not just from conversations about you know, Doctor stuff, but also the fact her name wouldn’t have been registered on the GMC?
I mean come on, if you started dating a Doctor and pretended to be one yourself...how long do you reckon before they realise? I’d give it a couple of dates max.
Maybe he trusted her?

Maybe he trusted her?
Sure, but if true then she must have told some pretty convincing lies and gone to some lengths for him to believe it don’t you think? I mean they would have had conversations about where they studied, where they worked prior to meeting eachother, general chat about their days in work...sounds far fetched. I can’t imagine how she would have got away with it with him especially if they went as far as founding the CC together. But stranger things have happened I guess!

Reactions: 6
Sure, but if true then she must have told some pretty convincing lies and gone to some lengths for him to believe it don’t you think? I mean they would have had conversations about where they studied, where they worked prior to meeting eachother, general chat about their days in work...sounds far fetched. I can’t imagine how she would have got away with it with him especially if they went as far as founding the CC together. But stranger things have happened I guess!
I wouldn't put any of this past her given she passes other people's children off as her own!

Reactions: 2
Sure, but if true then she must have told some pretty convincing lies and gone to some lengths for him to believe it don’t you think?
I think going by what you can read on Google alone, that Ffyona is more than capable of lying to anyone about anything. I think that most people wouldn’t think of doing a background check on someone they fall in love with. Maybe the best option is to ask him? I’m sure there won’t be many doctors called McKeating working in aesthetics in the UK.

I’ve always been really confused about the hype surrounding CC. Their London clinic is in a building shared by many other clinics, they have just a small room, it’s next door to my DR who’s prices are considerably less and he is fab. Not a bad review on him out there. Social Media Mania.

unsure of what is true and what is not however people tend to be all kinds of things. Not sure how long they were married for but it clearly did find out in the end.
It is extremely hard to pretend you’re something you’re not however completely possible and hundreds or thousands of people do it.

Seen her latest unrelatable post about pans? She says she got them in the sale but as an example a 6 pan set costs £1200

• Haha
Dr Natalie is great or check out the Marlowe clinic. Dr Natalie is based in Bolton. Marlowe clinic check them out on Instagram. Both used to work for CC. I will tell you both are great doctors.
Where does Dr Natalie work now? I can't find that Marlowe clinic on google....

Seen her latest unrelatable post about pans? She says she got them in the sale but as an example a 6 pan set costs £1200
Also that photo of her daughters’ school uniforms posted in the stories- the “housekeeper” must be back from her holiday 😂

I think going by what you can read on Google alone, that Ffyona is more than capable of lying to anyone about anything. I think that most people wouldn’t think of doing a background check on someone they fall in love with. Maybe the best option is to ask him? I’m sure there won’t be many doctors called McKeating working in aesthetics in the UK.
Yeah Apparently his name’s Grant Mckeating, im not gonna email him “hi we don’t know eachother but is it true that your ex wife managed to convince you that she worked in the medical profession as a doctor for several years and despite being a doctor yourself you didn’t have an inkling that she was making it up?”
I know it’s easy for me to say though having not been in his situation (If true) but I reckon if I met someone who lied and said that they did the same job I would be onto them pretty quickly — perhaps she went to some absolutely crazy lengths to make it convincing. Dirty John style!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today's post.... Zoom in to the bottom of the window frame under her arm near her stomach.
Why do people do this?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.