The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know what, the tit she is probably getting from a lot of people. A statement made by CC about faking suicide. Where is the proof? Or that or being abroad or having issues with arrest. Seems like a huge breach of data protection? People are so quick to jump to a conclusion but I for one, wouldn't want to live if I was getting the harassment treatment from CC.

Who does she need to answer to? A load of gossipers on instagram? Let the woman suffer in peace. Because i;m sure she is.
I've said the same throughout, both have fired I have proof allegations yet not 1 have provided

Reactions: 7
Honestly the whole thing is fuckin embarrassing.
I wanna see if Leah’s Chernobyl nose has gotten any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’ve dodged a bullet it could of been you or anyone of la la lands customers.
The CC’s pictures are gorgeous to look at they look like a very well trained expert professional has done them which we know is lies. I saw Ffoyna in the flesh with Dr Ellie and I swear Ffoyna looked like Tiffany from the Chucky horror films no wonder she’s always having a dig at others on insta she must be vexed having to photoshop herself everyday.
Having been a victim of photoshopping from the CC I wouldn’t trust anything they posted! I had 1mil in my jawline, purely because I’d paid a deposit for my lips to be done and they said they needed dissolving (seems to be a favourite of theirs I know now)
1mil in the jaw wouldn’t really do much, anyway they edited the before and after photos so much I was mortified they created a complete double chin/enlarged jaw area for the before shot made my face look 10’s fuller than it was. The after shot was very similar to how I walked in to the clinic! They repeatedly posted the photos for a few years all the while I messaged them asking to remove the photos and I just got ignored repeatedly, I felt completely humiliated and a few friends saw the post too and couldn’t believe it. absolutely disgraceful company, avoid like the plague!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Having been a victim of photoshopping from the CC I wouldn’t trust anything they posted! I had 1mil in my jawline, purely because I’d paid a deposit for my lips to be done and they said they needed dissolving (seems to be a favourite of theirs I know now)
1mil in the jaw wouldn’t really do much, anyway they edited the before and after photos so much I was mortified they created a complete double chin/enlarged jaw area for the before shot made my face look 10’s fuller than it was. The after shot was very similar to how I walked in to the clinic! They repeatedly posted the photos for a few years all the while I messaged them asking to remove the photos and I just got ignored repeatedly, I felt completely humiliated and a few friends saw the post too and couldn’t believe it. absolutely disgraceful company, avoid like the plague!!
If the pictures are still up, ask CC to remove them. If they refuse or ignore you, report them to the ICO for breaching personal data. They are known for posting pictures of clients without consent. And even if you initially gave consent, you are allowed to withdraw that re medical pictures.

Reactions: 15
He did mine about 4 years ago after heavily researching it, his price was top end and I liked his work. He takes the piss out of u alot 🙈 and he went for a cig half way through, whilst the numbing cream was on for 2nd bit. I gave up cigs yrs ago and the smell on his fingers and around his gob was knocking me sick whilst he was up close... never again 😂
Lisa did my Botox not long after 🤫
Ive had my brows done by him as well and all I could smell was cigarettes too. Knocked me sick but his brows are boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

think the consultant clinic needs to go first before the title

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.