The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never normally post but had to post this as thing what they have done is disgusting!! The women who done the girls knows has tried to commit suicide it's just been posted on her page, it's so sad how another company can do this to another person, I get a mistake has been made but to make them want to take their life when have young children is vile!!

Nose

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my GOD! The lady who botched that girls nose has said she’s suicidal over the trolling she’s received, and now there’s screen recordings on Instagram of voice notes from Ffyona saying that she USED GO WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH and DOESNT BELIEVE HER 🤯🤯🤯
She has NEVER worked in mental health. EVER. So yet another lie. Does she not realise there are enough people out there watching this stuff who’ll happily call her out on it? Oh dear.

Reactions: 16
Tbf it’s shocking they have hounded her seen so many people influencers saying shame on you etc who in the next breath preaching kindness.
I really hope she is ok. They can happen medic or non medic yes she’s made some mistakes but she doesn’t deserve this

Reactions: 13
She has NEVER worked in mental health. EVER. So yet another lie. Does she not realise there are enough people out there watching this stuff who’ll happily call her out on it? Oh dear.
She does, that’s why her blocked list is longer than her followers

Reactions: 5
Oh my GOD! The lady who botched that girls nose has said she’s suicidal over the trolling she’s received, and now there’s screen recordings on Instagram of voice notes from Ffyona saying that she USED GO WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH and DOESNT BELIEVE HER 🤯🤯🤯
Where are these posted?

Reactions: 2
There are voice recordings from the consult clinic saying that she is bonkers and that if she was going to do it she wouldn’t say she was she’d just do it.
Poor woman is unconscious in a&e

I pray she is ok

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They’re there I’ve just listened. What a nasty piece of work. Hope that this hasn’t led to the beautician doing something dreadful

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Imagine commenting on the fact that someone has pretended to be an interior designer when you yourself have pretended to be a doctor hahahah I am gobsmacked. Can’t believe I ever lined this woman’s pockets

Reactions: 13
Just watched and listened wow, explains everything people have said before about her

Reactions: 4
Again, Ffyona McKeating has NEVER worked in mental health. And the fact that she calls this woman for claiming she’s an interior designer?! At least she wasn’t wearing her ex husbands scrubs saying “Dr McKeating” and actually physically injecting people - like don’t forget - she bashes beautician injectors for not having the necessary skills - but at LEAST they’ve been trained!!! This woman has NEVER been trained and injected people pretending to be a doctor. And there are SO many posts online now about this - so c’mon ffffffyona, prove is wrong. Do a post about your medical qualifications!! She’ll be telling all her dim mates (who she probably still injects herself) that this is all beauticians having a go and she doesn’t need to respond as it’s just embarrassing for them to have asked. But now is the time. There are too many claims online and TOO MANY people have proof your claims are false. So do it. Make a statement online where you either say you’re medically qualified or your not. We’re all waiting. And bring on her mates - why are jon of them on her sticking up for her? Oh yeah, cause she’ll have told them not to because it’s not worth fuelling the fire of us “dillusionals” 🤣🤣 cause she knows once these people comment they’ll be sent actual legitimate evidence of her lies and she’ll be uncovered.
absolute shame on her for calling others mad for doing EXACTLY what she does herself. There’s only one loony here....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well done Ffyona, you’re vileness has consequences. You’ve done it for years and year to smaller business.
I don’t agree with being injected by non medics, so I don’t go to them. This patient knew she wasn’t a doctor and still went. Now someone could be dead because CC put the story out there. It doesn’t matter they if they didn’t mention the name of the place, they left a breadcrumb trail for anyone to find out who it was. She makes me sick and needs to be held responsible

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Omg. I knew she was low but she’s sunk to new depths here. I am completely appalled by her response...so she used to work in Mental Health now??? When has she had time for all these careers??? She’s a liar and a low life.
So she called out the non medic but then went on and on...and on...and on. Constant bullying. It’s just too much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Imagine commenting on the fact that someone has pretended to be an interior designer when you yourself have pretended to be a doctor hahahah I am gobsmacked. Can’t believe I ever lined this woman’s pockets
Isn’t she a doctor? 😳 What is she then?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she a doctor? 😳 What is she then?
She was never a Dr. She got a law degree and then started injecting people without a medical qualification and now hides behind her employees. She’s no better than those she bullies.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.