The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The InstaFfakery house of cards will surely come falling down at some point so she might as well milk it while she can.

I agree you pay cheap you pay twice but duck me 1ml lips should NOT be £400. I go to Essex Cosmetics the company the girl went to for help first who referred to consultant clinic and Michela is unreal and only £250 for a ml!
The irony is, at CC you pay expensive & still pay twice as their fillers do not last if the majority of Trustpilot reviews are to be believed. Pay 400 for 1ml and they expect you to go back every couple of months!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t work out who it is at all! Are they a very big company or a one person company? It is awful what happened to her I can’t even imagine! That’s the kind of stuff that stopped me from doing injectables even after I paid for the training I just couldn’t live with myself if god forbid I did that to someone! And what you said regarding good press for them that is 100% true their numbers of clients we’re definitely declining especially when big names were coming for fionas use of filters lighting and angles on clients but now I bet they’ve had a massive surge in followers and booking! I agree you pay cheap you pay twice but duck me 1ml lips should NOT be £400. I go to Essex Cosmetics the company the girl went to for help first who referred to consultant clinic and Michela is unreal and only £250 for a ml!
I don’t know their real name but their Ig name is lalaland_nw...they’ve taken their page down now as a result of the bad publicity. In Liverpool I think. The lady who had the work done is LeahMortonx and she has posted about it herself, publicly, in order to warn others against none medical clinics.

Reactions: 1
I can’t work out who it is at all! Are they a very big company or a one person company? It is awful what happened to her I can’t even imagine! That’s the kind of stuff that stopped me from doing injectables even after I paid for the training I just couldn’t live with myself if god forbid I did that to someone! And what you said regarding good press for them that is 100% true their numbers of clients we’re definitely declining especially when big names were coming for fionas use of filters lighting and angles on clients but now I bet they’ve had a massive surge in followers and booking! I agree you pay cheap you pay twice but duck me 1ml lips should NOT be £400. I go to Essex Cosmetics the company the girl went to for help first who referred to consultant clinic and Michela is unreal and only £250 for a ml!
The post that CC posted 3 days ago makes reference to Lalaland......that's the clue

La la land have changed their insta handle and put their profile to private, their name used to be @lalaland_nw and now they’ve added in an extra A so they are trying to change it discreetly.
I’m embarrassed for her, she surely should of came out and held her hands up saying she’s in the wrong staying quiet and changing her name sneakily makes her even more guilty

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve been to the consultant clinic twice for my lips, and to be fair both times I was made up with my results.

On my first visit Ffyona was there. She was nice enough but I wouldn’t say she was friendly or made an effort like she portrays to... she actually got on the phone to (what I can only assume) one of her snide lawyer friends mouthing off because she was trying to sue someone who had stolen their images. Fair enough, stealing someone else’s work is completely wrong but don’t have those kind of conversations while one of your paying customers, who you’ve never met before, is getting needles stuck in her face - at least leave the room, it’s just not very professional.

I did think it was VERY strange when all of the Dr’s seemed to leave around the same time - Natalie, Ellie, Melissa, Sarah, Josh... but reading through this thread I can see why. I now go to Dr Natalie, she is SO lovely and I’d recommend her to anyone!

Reactions: 7
Lalaaland_NW also had in her bio that she's a nurse, this has now been deleted as she's been called out that no one can find her on the medical register

• Wow
Reactions: 5
La la land have changed their insta handle and put their profile to private, their name used to be @lalaland_nw and now they’ve added in an extra A so they are trying to change it discreetly.
I’m embarrassed for her, she surely should of came out and held her hands up saying she’s in the wrong staying quiet and changing her name sneakily makes her even more guilty
I never heard of her before but seen she has quite a large following! It’s so bad the deceit of it all! Shows how unethical she is

Reactions: 2
Also just checked companies house, today they've filed to dissolve lalaland nw, they must know they are going to get the arse sued off them so they've folded the company

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god wow I have no words, surly something can be done regarding her lying about her being a registered nurse and now folding the business? Clearly guilty - shook

Also just checked companies house, today they've filed to dissolve lalaland nw, they must know they are going to get the arse sued off them so they've folded the company

I am 99 per cent sure it’s a criminal offence to impersonate a nurse / use the handle ‘registered nurse’ etc. Surely she could face criminal charges for that alone ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am 99 per cent sure it’s a criminal offence to impersonate a nurse / use the handle ‘registered nurse’ etc. Surely she could face criminal charges for that alone ?
B
It is criminal, but it’s also the same as Fffffffyona wearing scrubs that say “dr McKeating” and injecting people - and nothings happened to her as far as we all know. The NMC can’t do anything about it as if she’s not a nurse she won’t actually fall under them? So I guess the poor girl would have to report it as an assault or fraud herself to actually get the ball rolling.
It’s incredibly rich how ffyona now preaches about the danger of non medics when she hasn’t even undergone training herself though, at least these beauticians had attended a training day! She just seemed to decide to inject people after reading up on it a bit and watching others do it! I hope one day people who she injected herself will come forward and speak up. Even those who still actually believe she’s medically qualified. If they came forward there’s enough evidence to prove she’s not! I’m not in any way sticking up for whoever injected the woman with the nose- if you’re pretending to be a medic it’s absolutely disgraceful and you should have the book thrown at you. But even with the consultant clinic behind her legally, how will she stand a chance when the owner of that clinic did the exact same thing? 😔 and wouldn’t that mean the person who actually did the treatment would have more of a case for slander too, if it’s like for like? A doctor impersonator bashing a nurse impersonator out in the open? It’s great that the clinic were able to help her, but legally it might not help her get any compensation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fffffffffffffyona has been clever enough not to actually post anywhere that she’s a registered medical professional though. She just hints at it by calling herself a consultant. Which could mean anything. I spoke to a lovely colour consultant at the hairdressers yesterday about lightening my hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I went there she was teaching the doctor what to do.... told me she was a lawyer, and a doctor.
Was it just her and one single doctor when she was doing that? 😱

Was it just her and one single doctor when she was doing that? 😱
At the time of course you wouldn’t have known otherwise, but it’s basically like being at the dentist and the senior receptionist coming in and telling them what to do. 😱

Fffffffffffffyona has been clever enough not to actually post anywhere that she’s a registered medical professional though. She just hints at it by calling herself a consultant. Which could mean anything. I spoke to a lovely colour consultant at the hairdressers yesterday about lightening my hair.
Oh I’ve seen posts online of her saying she’s studied medicine 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When I went there she was teaching the doctor what to do.... told me she was a lawyer, and a doctor.
She’s not a doctor. No medical qualifications but worked as a medical rep for a bit apparently. And she’s never actually worked as a lawyer since qualifying. The story goes that they found out that she’d lied about her other qualifications when they were training her so said they’d finish her training (as she was near the end) but they wouldn’t be offering her a position afterwards. So then she stopped her pill to trap her husband and have the excuse of not wanting to go back in to a junior post after maternity 👀🤣 but then she had fertility issues (which is a shame for absolutely anyone of course). But from what I’ve heard her fertility stories are a bit exaggerated too 🙂😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.