The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart is breaking for this poor woman . She's a vile horribe bully. I pray she's ok

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really hope that she pulls through, what a tragic situation. Fiona’s response is shocking.

she is not deleting the messages on the CC page as quickly as normal, there’s a lot of people calling her out on this.
It looks like she has edited the post where she had originally hinted at the name of the clinic that performed the treatment.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Imagine commenting on the fact that someone has pretended to be an interior designer when you yourself have pretended to be a doctor hahahah I am gobsmacked. Can’t believe I ever lined this woman’s pockets
Isn’t she a doctor? 😳 What is she then? 😳
She was never a Dr. She got a law degree and then started injecting people without a medical qualification and now hides behind her employees. She’s no better than those she bullies.
Oh my god! I can’t believe I was completely taken in by her IG! What an eye opener this thread has been!

Reactions: 3
I posted these months ago on this thread but thought I’d post them again for any new comers.

Ffyona is the only person who is even close to bonkers. She never admits being wrong, she makes her own reality (down to posting pic of other people’s children pretending they are her own!!). Her customer service for the amount she charges is absolutely shocking.
She’s a disgrace and tbh needs help!
How dare she turn around and say “people who are going to kill themselves don’t go on insta about it they just do it”.
How the duck would she know? The girl hasn’t eaten or slept in days and is not in the right frame of mind.
Imagine how much of a heartless witch you have to be to call someone you don’t even know a liar about killing herself. She’s an absolute disgrace and probably one of the worst human beings I’ve ever come across.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The post does say that it was taken immediately after treatment though it doesn't mention weeks later? But I agree you can see the smoothing tool was used!

I've always wanted to go but I just can't justify the prices. The prices are for one session. They refuse to put a lot in the first session so you have to pay that price 2 or 3 times? No thanks just fill me up be fucked 😂😂

I will say the fact they aren't medical doctors doesn't bother me, I don't mind that they are dentists. Let me explain why, I feel like dentists have a far better education on facial muscles, nerves etc due to working so close to the mouth constantly and the risk of facial paralysis. They are still medically trained they just went into dentistry instead of general medicine. It's like a nurse, they are still medically trained.
I work in the beauty industry and we had a doctor (working as a GP and also as an aesthetics doctor part time) join our clinic as an aesthetics doctor. She was TERRIBLE. She had the medical degree, she had the aesthetics training she claimed to have the experience with reference from a clinic. Oh my goodness she was awful. Didn't have a clue what she was doing, botox never worked, filler never looked like there was a difference, bruised people.

I think what I'm trying to say is being a 'doctor' doesn't make you good at aesthetics and isn't all you should look for when choosing somewhere to go.
I completely agree. My friend went to a registered nurse, as in, an actual nurse, not a dental nurse etc - she ended up with necrosis of the lip as she’d completely injected her wrong. Two other people also went to her and had severe complications. My aesthetics practitioner has spent over 40k training with the best, attending medically accredited courses and is fully licensed, insured and her work is phenomenal. Whilst I agree that those beauticians that are doing one day/three day courses shouldn’t be legal. People shouldn’t be discrediting those who have the correct training to work in aesthetics, whether they’re a ‘nurse’ or not.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t she a doctor? 😳 What is she then?
Admin!!! She’s never been a doctor. She worked as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company and then she decided to do a law degree to follow in her dads footsteps, but in her final year of placement they realised that she’d lied about her qualifications so said they’d put her through her last weeks (as she was near the end) but said to her that they wouldn’t be offering her a position. So then she decided to have children instead as a “career break”. And then when the time came post children to go back to work she didn’t want to start again at a lower level so suggested they both make a clinic where he’d be in control initially (hence the name cause he was a consultant doctor - and the only consultant doctor to ever work at the clinic so the name is deceptive) by it then he found out she’d loss about her qualifications and pasty history and promptly left her, and then she took it On herself but told all of the doctors that she’s a doctor too 🤣 and believing that a few let her inject Botox with them and fillers too, thinking she was trained 🤢 they were literally injecting people, leaving work and driving home thinking they were covered and if something went wrong with the patient Dr Ffyona would step in! X

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Admin!!! She’s never been a doctor. She worked as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company and then she decided to do a law degree to follow in her dads footsteps, but in her final year of placement they realised that she’d lied about her qualifications so said they’d put her through her last weeks (as she was near the end) but said to her that they wouldn’t be offering her a position. So then she decided to have children instead as a “career break”. And then when the time came post children to go back to work she didn’t want to start again at a lower level so suggested they both make a clinic where he’d be in control initially (hence the name cause he was a consultant doctor - and the only consultant doctor to ever work at the clinic so the name is deceptive) by it then he found out she’d loss about her qualifications and pasty history and promptly left her, and then she took it On herself but told all of the doctors that she’s a doctor too 🤣 and believing that a few let her inject Botox with them and fillers too, thinking she was trained 🤢 they were literally injecting people, leaving work and driving home thinking they were covered and if something went wrong with the patient Dr Ffyona would step in! X
The audacity of this woman to bang on about non medics vs medics all week when she isnt even one just blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
Wtfffff!!! Where did you get this absolute fruity tea from?!?! ☕

Reactions: 4
The audacity of this woman to bang on about non medics vs medics all week when she isnt even one just blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯
Same here. She’s very careful not to actually call herself a doctor though. Just posts insinuating she is. Quite calculating and manipulative really. I’ve just searched her on the GMC register as my mind was blown about everything she has said this week, and she’s not on there. I was going to report her for impersonating a doctor, but can’t find any evidence.

Reactions: 9
She’s still posting about the botched work that the fix literally 3 minutes ago! Imagine the audacity!

Reactions: 8
Same here. She’s very careful not to actually call herself a doctor though. Just posts insinuating she is. Quite calculating and manipulative really. I’ve just searched her on the GMC register as my mind was blown about everything she has said this week, and she’s not on there. I was going to report her for impersonating a doctor, but can’t find any evidence.
She deletes any comments with anything to do with suggesting she is or isn’t a doctor.
My friend years ago very innocently asked if she was a doctor and if so could she book her for her treatment. The comment was immediately deleted and she was blocked

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.