The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% not a doctor. I heard she told everyone she was including the real medics working at the consultant clinic and her husband (which supposedly led to the divorce).
Her ex’s clinic is literally exactly the same as hers, branding and everything, she stole All his ideas.

comment last night with more evidence that she injected and is not a doctor attached.

at the end of the day she is just some trash bar tender from formby, whose dad was a lawyer (I believe she studied law but never actually practiced it!) who sold a kiss and tell on that football player who ended up on If You Can’t Pay We’ll Take It Away.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@PickleDunion
Yes it was early days with her absolutely original and truly god awful face which she claimed was a “ natural look” so I legit tit myself.
If that was her idea of natural then I wasn’t letting her touch me. She was doing the marking up of patients with her pen.
I could tell she was a narc / unhinged within seconds of meeting her. Bragged from the moment I went in and I know this is awful but she was terrifying to look at. She’s been posting pics of herself with that Barbie filtered look way before she had any of that surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The lady who administered the botched filler has posted she’s considered taking her own life-following the incident and trolling from consultant clinic. It’s all very rich considering cc botch people all the time as well if you read trust pilot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The lady who administered the botched filler has posted she’s considered taking her own life-following the incident and trolling from consultant clinic. It’s all very rich considering cc botch people all the time as well if you read trust pilot.
That’s awful 😞 this is what she does though, she will hound and hound and hound for her own gain. She’s not actually capable of empathy of any sorts, and any that she ever shows is fake but she does it because she thinks that’s what people expect at that time. Bet her lawyers are firing legal letters off left right and centre again too. I don’t think anyone or any business will ever have had the need to send as many legal missives as she does! I know that lady had a botched nose and that’s absolutely awful, but no one should ever be reduced so low by another person that they feel suicidal.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This ffyona woman doesn’t sound mentally well at all. Who lies about being a doctor

Reactions: 11
Where did she post this? x

Reactions: 1
That’s awful 😞 this is what she does though, she will hound and hound and hound for her own gain. She’s not actually capable of empathy of any sorts, and any that she ever shows is fake but she does it because she thinks that’s what people expect at that time. Bet her lawyers are firing legal letters off left right and centre again too. I don’t think anyone or any business will ever have had the need to send as many legal missives as she does! I know that lady had a botched nose and that’s absolutely awful, but no one should ever be reduced so low by another person that they feel suicidal.
Totally agree. The whole things been handled badly by everyone involved

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. The whole things been handled badly by everyone involved
She’s like a dog with a bone...anything to bring her some self-validation. I bet in real life she’s one of those tiring, annoying people that wear you out wanting praise all the time, bragging about herself 🙄

I think it's awful that the other clinic owner felt suicidal I wouldnt wish it on anyone but you can't say she wasn't completely wrong in brushing that girl off and not accepting something was wrong. The girl might lose half her nose.
I think that girl had every right to name them but I don't think CC should be getting Involved it comes across unprofessional and embarrassing. They don't help people out of the goodness of their heart they help them so they can milk it for praise and attention online.

Reactions: 15
It is so ironic that Ffyona uses her platform to speak out against beautician injectors (rightfully so) when she is apparently an unqualified injector herself.

Fiona, we know you are reading: put down the syringe. Step away from the syringe!

Reactions: 7
Okay so how has her chin been shortened?! I know you can enhance the jaw with fillers but how have they shortened the distance from her lip to the bottom of her chin? Removed some bone perhaps?! Or is it just blatant photoshop? 😂 How gutting must it feel as one of their patients to have them edit your face before posting your image? Her skin texture has completely changed immediately after having these fillers done too, how thick does she think people are?

Reactions: 4
Okay so how has her chin been shortened?! I know you can enhance the jaw with fillers but how have they shortened the distance from her lip to the bottom of her chin? Removed some bone perhaps?! Or is it just blatant photoshop? 😂 How gutting must it feel as one of their patients to have them edit your face before posting your image? Her skin texture has completely changed immediately after having these fillers done too, how thick does she think people are?
This is very obviously a doctored after photo. If you look at the distance from her lower lip to the tip of her chin you can see that it’s much shorter than in the before pictures. This isn’t possible to do with fillers. A blatant bit of ffffakery from Ffffffyona. But unfortunately people believe these images. Dr Paul must be proud that his work is being fraudulently portrayed on social media. Does anyone know his surname?

• Haha
Wow i’ve always thought the consultant clinic is where i would go to if i needed filler until i came across this thread!! I’m shocked, but i thought it was dodgy when i clicked in their bio to read reviews and every single one (only 43 reviews which is weird in itself) was 5 star 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This is very obviously a doctored after photo. If you look at the distance from her lower lip to the tip of her chin you can see that it’s much shorter than in the before pictures. This isn’t possible to do with fillers. A blatant bit of ffffakery from Ffffffyona. But unfortunately people believe these images. Dr Paul must be proud that his work is being fraudulently portrayed on social media. Does anyone know his surname?
Also very blurry around the chin when zoomed in! Naughty!

Reactions: 3
So another Dr bites the dust...seems Dr Devine is off too! He’s just put it on stories...off to have another adventure apparently.

Reactions: 6
So another Dr bites the dust...seems Dr Devine is off too! He’s just put it on stories...off to have another adventure apparently.
Dr Richard Devine has seen the light and realised that money isn’t everything in the aesthetics industry, and that your reputation is important. He was the only “expert” doctor the CC had, although he only lasted a few months before dumping them. Isn’t it strange that Ffffffyona hasn’t put it on her own Insta that’s he’s leaving? 😂 They now have a bunch of new recruits who have no idea how to inject, with Ffffffyona having taught them all she knows about fffffakery, fffffraud and fffffotoshop! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my GOD! The lady who botched that girls nose has said she’s suicidal over the trolling she’s received, and now there’s screen recordings on Instagram of voice notes from Ffyona saying that she USED GO WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH and DOESNT BELIEVE HER 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.