The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even just a filter, it’s Facetuned into the next millennium! And I agree, people who make memes of their own face definitely do not have low self esteem.
apart from the fact it’s not her own face...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s an oldie but a goodie 😜
Being honest now, looking at that image, which I guess is rather old? She looks quite pretty? Like if someone showed me that image and asked my opinion i would only have nice things to say? She’s obviously had something done lower face as her smile is really obscure and wide. But what was wrong with this? If she posted images like this on her gram as the real her surely people would relate? She was actually quite pretty before surgery, fillers and filters- if this is a genuine unfiltered image x

Does anyone know if she actually got any money from Ruddock and paid off in the end? She did a story on it in the papers and then went quiet? That Summer who dated Paul Hollywood went all out after she sold her story and she strikes me as a fffffffyyyyona too? But she’s still around and using Paul as her key to “fame”. Ffyona has been rather quiet about the ruddock past - am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Being honest now, looking at that image, which I guess is rather old? She looks quite pretty? Like if someone showed me that image and asked my opinion i would only have nice things to say? She’s obviously had something done lower face as her smile is really obscure and wide. But what was wrong with this? If she posted images like this on her gram as the real her surely people would relate? She was actually quite pretty before surgery, fillers and filters- if this is a genuine unfiltered image x
I agree! Pictures I’ve seen of her before she went crazy with the fillers she looked fine. And now she’s had the fillers done, they’ve made her look so bad so she uses Facetune & filters. It is absolute madness! The woman who runs Flawless Cosmetic is the same - she was beautiful before she inflated her lips, cheeks, jaw and now she uses crazy filters and Facetune. As sad as it is though, they are profiting from this “industry” so they don’t deserve any sympathy.

Reactions: 2
This was 2014/2015 ish. Think it just looks odd to me as she has had a tit load of fillers in this and looks hugely different to her ‘natural’ look

I mean, if you knew nothing of her history and the Facetuning you would say she is stunning! Her IG photos are amazing but then you read she’s nearly 50 yr old? That’s the first red flag.
then you delve a bit more and find out she’s a media bleep...Ruddock (who wouldn’t be embarrassed about banging that!) the burglar in pants, the C Section story...2nd red flag. Then we get the real story and photos...the skiing one posted...she looks very pretty but definitely her age. What the hell is going to happen to her when she can’t keep the fillers and face tuning up? Joan Rivers? How will she hide that?
I honestly can’t get past all the boasting and I’ve seen all sorts on FB that I won’t go into, but good god 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
In that ski photo you can tell she’s had her lips done (looking quite ducky too) but apart from that she doesn’t look too overfilled.
Did anyone find the “story” she gave to one of the papers about how she went to see Billy Connolly live and he got heckled 😂 why would you bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen an original copy of her story in the sun about ruddock? Apparently she had a pic in it to accompany the story?

Has anyone seen an original copy of her story in the sun about ruddock? Apparently she had a pic in it to accompany the story?
As if she spoke to the sun being from Liverpool as well. Shows exactly what type of person she is, absolute scum

Reactions: 5
Also more bragging...cushions around £850 each 🙄
Obviously she’ll say that she didn’t post the price but come on...then she has the gall to say that she’s not materialistic and does’t care about cash!!!
supposedly she’s an empath but this isn’t a very empathetic post is it!!! More tone deaf!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also more bragging...cushions around £850 each 🙄
Obviously she’ll say that she didn’t post the price but come on...then she has the gall to say that she’s not materialistic and does’t care about cash!!!
supposedly she’s an empath but this isn’t a very empathetic post is it!!! More tone deaf!!
Lol didn’t post the price but gave every detailed required for a google 😂

• Haha
I couldnt find a photo but here’s an article which just sums her up nicely!!
This was the article. As far as I know in the papers it was accompanied by a smutty photo of her. 🤢

I couldnt find a photo but here’s an article which just sums her up nicely!!
Cares loads about kids and does posts about not damaging their mental health, but rewind a few years and the kids who she was supposedly supposed to stepmother at some stage are literally thrown under the bus for her 5 minutes of sleazy fame 🤢 razor might be a disaster but at least he didn’t let the woman anywhere near his kids in real life!

Lol didn’t post the price but gave every detailed required for a google 😂
New money never has class 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So according to that article she went out with him in 1995 on and off for 3 years, but it was 2004 when he went on I’m A Celeb and she was still banging on about it?
Her chance of fame, dashed 🤣
I’m sure she’d be trying to get on Love Island if they had 48 year olds on 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.