The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clever use of the wording “we were”.
Also consultant could mean literally anything.
What did you work as a consultant in? Was it a skincare consultant, or perhaps a colour consultant in the hairdressers? An IT consultant?

Reactions: 2
Clever use of the wording “we were”.
Also consultant could mean literally anything.
What did you work as a consultant in? Was it a skincare consultant, or perhaps a colour consultant in the hairdressers? An IT consultant?
I reckon it was definitely an IT consultant.. she’s a photoshop pro!

• Haha
We????? Doesn't she mean "they"??
No, because there’ll be a lot of people out there still who are still under the illusion that she’s medically qualified, be it as an ENT surgeon or gynaecology surgeon. So she has to say “we” or else they’ll realise. She’ll tell people tattle is full of beauty therapists or ex employees who she’s “sacked” who are angry at her exposing them etc. Her deluded friends will still believe what she’s told them. 🙄 they’ll be told not to even defend her on here as it’ll only feed the fire of the BS we’re peddling and move the BS up in a Google search. 🙄 she’s basically the most predictable BS’er. I genuinely feel for her friends who buy in to this. I heard a few weeks ago on the GG that she’d told one of her mates she was asked to be on RHOC but turned them down as it would interfere with her work in the clinic. I wasn’t even going to share that on here because it just sounded so unbelievable, but then having seen the “consultant” nonsense today where she’s literally duping patients right in front of their eyes and they’re not even seeing it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s true. I think as rule of thumb you should take anything insane you hear about her as gospel until it’s proven untrue!

No, because there’ll be a lot of people out there still who are still under the illusion that she’s medically qualified, be it as an ENT surgeon or gynaecology surgeon. So she has to say “we” or else they’ll realise. She’ll tell people tattle is full of beauty therapists or ex employees who she’s “sacked” who are angry at her exposing them etc. Her deluded friends will still believe what she’s told them. 🙄 they’ll be told not to even defend her on here as it’ll only feed the fire of the BS we’re peddling and move the BS up in a Google search. 🙄 she’s basically the most predictable BS’er. I genuinely feel for her friends who buy in to this. I heard a few weeks ago on the GG that she’d told one of her mates she was asked to be on RHOC but turned them down as it would interfere with her work in the clinic. I wasn’t even going to share that on here because it just sounded so unbelievable, but then having seen the “consultant” nonsense today where she’s literally duping patients right in front of their eyes and they’re not even seeing it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s true. I think as rule of thumb you should take anything insane you hear about her as gospel until it’s proven untrue!
Good god, so she doesn’t want to be on RHOC because it’s a pile of shite...just that it would interfere with her very important consultant work? 😂 And anyway, she’s not a housewife!
For someone that spouts about classiness (she even calls herself ‘classic’ today), she’s certainly classless!

I reckon her ego is big enough to want to be on RHOC - but - she is probably concerned that if she becomes famous more people will come out of the woodwork with dirt on her and it will ruin the CC illusion.

...but aside from that, she likely hasn’t even been asked to go on RHOC (although she’s an ideal candidate given her age, her overfilled face and her love of flashy designer shite!).

Reactions: 1
I reckon her ego is big enough to want to be on RHOC - but - she is probably concerned that if she becomes famous more people will come out of the woodwork with dirt on her and it will ruin the CC illusion.

...but aside from that, she likely hasn’t even been asked to go on RHOC (although she’s an ideal candidate given her age, her overfilled face and her love of flashy designer shite!).
She’s definitely a fame bleep...you only have to look at her past antics. But yes, I agree...that much exposure would not be great lie containment 😂

Random, but I always remember at the very beginning of the pandemic, she posted something about the virus and I remember thinking if you’re a doctor and care as much as you’re making out on Instagram, why haven’t you gone back to the frontline and put your medical skills where they are absolutely needed instead of boasting about being a doctor and just injecting people with filler??? And now I know why. Because the Doctor line is bullshit, let alone the CONSULTANT shite she spouts.

Random, but I always remember at the very beginning of the pandemic, she posted something about the virus and I remember thinking if you’re a doctor and care as much as you’re making out on Instagram, why haven’t you gone back to the frontline and put your medical skills where they are absolutely needed instead of boasting about being a doctor and just injecting people with filler??? And now I know why. Because the Doctor line is bullshit, let alone the CONSULTANT shite she spouts.
Her whole persona is shite...unfortunately so many people are taken in by it...until they look at reviews, or tattle, then the truth hits home!

Yet her clinics are remaining open and injecting even in this lockdown 😩 it’s all about the 💴 - the rolls won’t buy itself! 😂

• Haha
I mean the editing to her face is embarrassing.
The fact she believes she looks AnythIng like this is enough reason to never have any work done at her clinics. What a fraud. She looks truly hideous in real life .. she would have to use her real face if she went on RHOC.. so.., won’t be happening will it!

Also, if she’s such a strong woman why does she delete the comments where her lies are questioned? If she’s so strong why is she editing her face to the point of being unrecognisable?
I mean, people who work with her daily know she looks NOTHINg like this? They must think she’s truly insane. And is often the case with people like this.. it’s easier to just go along with them and indulge them rather than challenge them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I mean the editing to her face is embarrassing.
The fact she believes she looks AnythIng like this is enough reason to never have any work done at her clinics. What a fraud. She looks truly hideous in real life .. she would have to use her real face if she went on RHOC.. so.., won’t be happening will it!

Also, if she’s such a strong woman why does she delete the comments where her lies are questioned? If she’s so strong why is she editing her face to the point of being unrecognisable?
I mean, people who work with her daily know she looks NOTHINg like this? They must think she’s truly insane. And is often the case with people like this.. it’s easier to just go along with them and indulge them rather than challenge them.
She is so desperate to go viral as a meme!

She would NEVER go on the RHOC as it would reveal her lack of medical knowledge (alongside her real looks!) plus lay her wide open to have to defend her lies. Can you imagine, “oh there is that odd looking woman who injected me telling me she was a gynae consultant. What! She has no medical qualifications at all? But how can she slag off beauty therapists then?” 😂 The whole premise of the consultant clinic is destroyed! I suspect it’s probs BS anyway, just something else to inflate her narcissistic ego.

Reactions: 3
She would NEVER go on the RHOC as it would reveal her lack of medical knowledge (alongside her real looks!) plus lay her wide open to have to defend her lies. Can you imagine, “oh there is that odd looking woman who injected me telling me she was a gynae consultant. What! She has no medical qualifications at all? But how can she slag off beauty therapists then?” 😂 The whole premise of the consultant clinic is destroyed! I suspect it’s probs BS anyway, just something else to inflate her narcissistic ego.
Good point! I guess it was just something that got lost in translation cause even at the time I couldn’t believe they’d have asked her 😂

Good point! I guess it was just something that got lost in translation cause even at the time I couldn’t believe they’d have asked her 😂
But that doesn’t really mean anything when it comes to her though? 😂

What I really don’t get is why a truly ‘strong badass’ 🙄 would be fishing for compliments all the time? Surely, if you were confident in your skin you wouldn't be bigging yourself up constantly! I started to follow CC for their aesthetic pictures, then found out an old school friend was going out with her through FB 😳😳 and then the whole swindle emerged. Does she feel that she’s so amazing that she draws clients in??
I have only ever seen her on SM...I would LOVE to see the reality 😂 just because it boggles my mind!!

It’s not even just a filter, it’s Facetuned into the next millennium! And I agree, people who make memes of their own face definitely do not have low self esteem.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.