The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to read in the latest fawning positive review on Trustpilot, from the girl who never writes reviews, but has now left a total of 5 on Trustpilot alone, that sheā€™s off for more lip filler with the CC tomorrow.

We are in the middle of pandemic with schools closed and only essential journeys allowed by law. Reputable aesthetics providers are closed, to protect public health. Most of their doctors and nurses have moved to provide care and vaccinations to the public in the NHS.

Itā€™s of little surprise that Ffyona and her band of money grabbing ā€œconsultantsā€ (ie dentists) are injecting filler into peopleā€™s lips whilst hundreds still die of Covid 19 every day in hospital.

I canā€™t think of much more to show how immoral this business is.

Reactions: 2
Interesting to read in the latest fawning positive review on Trustpilot, from the girl who never writes reviews, but has now left a total of 5 on Trustpilot alone, that sheā€™s off for more lip filler with the CC tomorrow.

We are in the middle of pandemic with schools closed and only essential journeys allowed by law. Reputable aesthetics providers are closed, to protect public health. Most of their doctors and nurses have moved to provide care and vaccinations to the public in the NHS.

Itā€™s of little surprise that Ffyona and her band of money grabbing ā€œconsultantsā€ (ie dentists) are injecting filler into peopleā€™s lips whilst hundreds still die of Covid 19 every day in hospital.

I canā€™t think of much more to show how immoral this business is.
A friend of mine...a true doctor...runs an aesthetics clinic too and sheā€™s been closed throughout lockdown and back to the NHS. She wonā€™t even give Vit B12 injections as sheā€™s ā€˜closedā€™

A friend of mine...a true doctor...runs an aesthetics clinic too and sheā€™s been closed throughout lockdown and back to the NHS. She wonā€™t even give Vit B12 injections as sheā€™s ā€˜closedā€™
Thatā€™s because your friend is a genuine medic who has a duty of care to keep the public safe and takes that responsibility honourably. Ffyona is using the fact that medical clinics (meaning of course healthcare etc) can remain open to make more money. I wonder if sheā€™s actually insured to be open though? Itā€™s hardly essential? Maybe if something goes wrong and someone claims sheā€™ll have to pay out from her old man car fund šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
She says CC is an essential service due clients ā€œmental healthā€

Bullshit. Itā€™s essential to her bank balance more like. šŸ™„

She says CC is an essential service due clients ā€œmental healthā€

Bullshit. Itā€™s essential to her bank balance more like. šŸ™„
Omg WHERE did she say this? Seriously?

I see she has put a special Caroline Flack #BEKIND post up...(I noticed this in the comments šŸ‘€)

The caption on that post is so hypocritical.. If Caroline Flack was still alive and had some bad filler done you KNOW who would be posting about her appearance.

Attachments

F1CB453E-A6C2-45C3-9E33-08E4F4024C1B.jpeg
4D7B6819-FF6E-42D4-9208-24DC6C5B9676.jpeg
15B95C4E-EC54-4B25-91F8-7F501D64787A.jpeg
ā¬œ

I booked an appointment back in December, not realising weā€™d still be in lockdown in February and I assumed theyā€™d not be able to remain open considering, but guess I was wrong. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I didnā€™t attend as I didnā€™t feel comfortable as itā€™s too far from where I live and I donā€™t want to get a fine if I was stopped. Hardly think the police would agree getting my lips done is essential šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So the last pic sheā€™s posted about the house, thereā€™s a plaque to the left with presumably the name of the house. A quick google search says it was last sold in 2003 but she supposedly bought it last year? Errrr

So the last pic sheā€™s posted about the house, thereā€™s a plaque to the left with presumably the name of the house. A quick google search says it was last sold in 2003 but she supposedly bought it last year? Errrr
Sorry I tell a lie. The house sheā€™s actually bought is not in Wilmslow as she has posted, but abit further a field. Telling fibs again I see FFyonašŸ¤„

Last edited:

Sorry I tell a lie. The house sheā€™s actually bought is not in Wilmslow as she has posted, but abit further a field. Telling fibs again I see FFyonašŸ¤„
Lies come so freely! You need to find somewhere that allows the armed guards patrolling the area which she claims to have šŸ¤£

Itā€™s in Hale and sold for a cool Ā£5m...you can still access the old Rightmove details šŸ˜±
I canā€™t work out if she wants people to Google it so they know how much she paid or if sheā€™s spectacularly naive!!

Itā€™s in Hale and sold for a cool Ā£5m...you can still access the old Rightmove details šŸ˜±
I canā€™t work out if she wants people to Google it so they know how much she paid or if sheā€™s spectacularly naive!!
I just donā€™t get her either! For someone who was apparently robbed at knifepoint in her old home, why would she post a photo giving away exactly where she now lives šŸ™ˆ quick google and there you have it. She is either not as smart as she thinks she is, or sheā€™s completely swept up in her own narcissism

For someone who claims to need armed guards for her own protection thatā€™s wild she posted her address online! I just had a nose at the photos from when house was for sale, all the furniture in there is the same stuff she has. Isnā€™t that unusual, to sell a house fully furnished? Including - if you look at the kitchen photo - the very same copper pans she boasted about paying top dollar for on one of her stories last year šŸ˜‚
I do think itā€™s crazy tho that she has just announced her address to everyone just for the sake of a boast about the house price.

For someone who claims to need armed guards for her own protection thatā€™s wild she posted her address online! I just had a nose at the photos from when house was for sale, all the furniture in there is the same stuff she has. Isnā€™t that unusual, to sell a house fully furnished? Including - if you look at the kitchen photo - the very same copper pans she boasted about paying top dollar for on one of her stories last year šŸ˜‚
I do think itā€™s crazy tho that she has just announced her address to everyone just for the sake of a boast about the house price.
Especially when she has children she should be looking out for and keeping safe šŸ˜³

She genuinely cannot do a post without putting someone else down can she? The latest one with the prosthetics, some people might actually like that look (not that I do myself). Some people love the noticeable full lips and the defined jaw, and donā€™t like the natural look. You donā€™t see other injectors sitting slagging her off. They keep in their own lane instead of slagging other peoples work and techniques off.
Let people do what they want instead of judging them! Life would be boring if we all liked the same things!

Yes, we were treated to the French one the other day...Iā€™m quite surprised hasnā€™t won an Olympic medal, sheā€™s obviously slacking! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone noticed as well everytime she does a q and a it's the same questions regurgitated over and over. I don't actually think many ask the questions and I think they're from her. Ffy you're gorgeous when are you back in NYC. Who would ask that!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.