The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her chance of fame, dashed šŸ¤£
Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be trying to get on Love Island if they had 48 year olds on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No way, then her real face would be revealed and people would be thinking ā€œIf the owner of the company has fillers that look that bad, ainā€™t no way Iā€™m going there and spending Ā£400 on 1ml!ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No way, then her real face would be revealed and people would be thinking ā€œIf the owner of the company has fillers that look that bad, ainā€™t no way Iā€™m going there and spending Ā£400 on 1ml!ā€
True. Melted wax isnā€™t a good look šŸ¤£

She's obsessed with saying she only gets 4 hours sleep. Like it's some sort of badge of honour. It really isn't. Sleep is essential for your health and looks! (Ironic)

She's obsessed with saying she only gets 4 hours sleep. Like it's some sort of badge of honour. It really isn't. Sleep is essential for your health and looks! (Ironic)
And it shows, in her real life, unfiltered face lol

Ironic how sheā€™s always ripping into celebrities such as Demi Moore, Donatella Versace, Christina Aguilera etc for having bad filler done šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do people really DM them when people have had surgery?
ā€˜Weā€™re posting this to avoid the gazillion DMs we invariably receive when their is a drastic changeā€™
Oh bore off. You just wanted an excuse to be a witch.

Reactions: 2
Do people really DM them when people have had surgery?
ā€˜Weā€™re posting this to avoid the gazillion DMs we invariably receive when their is a drastic changeā€™
Oh bore off. You just wanted an excuse to be a witch.

I thought this too. It comes across very unprofessional I think to do a post like that.

As if the first thing people think when they notice a celeb has plastic surgery or fillers is ā€œooh I better DM that Ffyona from the Consultant Clinic and see what she thinksā€. I call bullshit.

• Haha
I went to school with her boyfriend. He was good friends with my boyfriend at the time. I remember him doing martial arts with his brother, and being quite good at tennis, but never made it. Last time I heard about him he was working the doors in Liverpool but thatā€™s over 25 years ago. Always thought he was a weirdo

• Haha
I went to school with her boyfriend. He was good friends with my boyfriend at the time. I remember him doing martial arts with his brother, and being quite good at tennis, but never made it. Last time I heard about him he was working the doors in Liverpool but thatā€™s over 25 years ago. Always thought he was a weirdo
Are you trying to tell us that this member of the Royal Family was working as a bouncer in Liverpool?!

Attachments

• Haha
I see how a huge list of the qualifications the latest injector was posted in the caption introducing her. You donā€™t see that posted for any of their other injectors (I canā€™t call them Drs any more, as most of them are just dental nurses).

I see how a huge list of the qualifications the latest injector was posted in the caption introducing her. You donā€™t see that posted for any of their other injectors (I canā€™t call them Drs any more, as most of them are just dental nurses).
Yeah, like sheā€™s sooo proud to have a real life doctor working there šŸ˜‚

These are all recycled stories sheā€™s used before. That sun shining on the shopping bags tit, and all the Q&A stuff (questions asked by herself)...seen em all before.
House is decorated the same way as the inside of the room she rents for the Liverpool Clinic which is very weird. Why would you want your house decorated the same as somewhere you work?

These are all recycled stories sheā€™s used before. That sun shining on the shopping bags tit, and all the Q&A stuff (questions asked by herself)...seen em all before.
House is decorated the same way as the inside of the room she rents for the Liverpool Clinic which is very weird. Why would you want your house decorated the same as somewhere you work?
I have always wondered if those ā€˜youā€™re so beautifulā€™ and ā€˜youā€™re such a role modelā€™ comments on AMA are ones sheā€™s asked herself...so she can give her sincere and humble thanks šŸ¤£
First time Iā€™ve seen some of them today although Iā€™ve heard about them on here...bleeding housekeeper on holiday how dare she!

I had my first ever filler with these guys a couple of years ago. Ffyona looks NOTHING like her photos and has a real used car saleswoman vibe about her, being super friendly and complimentary right up to the moment your card payment has gone through.
I canā€™t remember the doctors name but he was Dutch and looked like a Ken doll. He was very nice and I thought he did a good job at the time but within a day or two, a lump appeared. I contacted CC and they told me to massage it. I did this every day and it didnā€™t go away. Eventually it took about six months for the lump to go away. Bearing in mind this was on my face it was extremely distressing.
I asked CC for my patient notes and the name of the filler used and how much was administered.
They were extremely obstructive and claimed I had no right to this information!
After I quoted the relevant law to them they relented but wanted me to scan my passport or driving licence before they would send it. I pointed out they were happy to book an appointment via my email address and didnā€™t require ID when I turned up for my appointment.
I then was permitted an appointment with the doctor to discuss how unhappy I was with the treatment. He was on the offensive from the beginning, wanted to know why Iā€™d left it so long to complain - because Ffyona et al kept moving the goal posts when I asked for simple information!
He wouldnā€™t even consider a partial refund. As I was leaving, I heard a noise I recognise as a well know camera brandā€™s alert noise when a recording has finished.
There had been a camera on his desk during our meeting - I didnā€™t think anything of it as they take photos of clients all the time. Iā€™m sure he recorded our meeting.
Avoid this place like the plague.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had my first ever filler with these guys a couple of years ago. Ffyona looks NOTHING like her photos and has a real used car saleswoman vibe about her, being super friendly and complimentary right up to the moment your card payment has gone through.
I canā€™t remember the doctors name but he was Dutch and looked like a Ken doll. He was very nice and I thought he did a good job at the time but within a day or two, a lump appeared. I contacted CC and they told me to massage it. I did this every day and it didnā€™t go away. Eventually it took about six months for the lump to go away. Bearing in mind this was on my face it was extremely distressing.
I asked CC for my patient notes and the name of the filler used and how much was administered.
After I quoted the relevant law to them they relented but wanted me to scan my passport or driving licence before they would send it. I pointed out they were happy to book an appointment via my email address and didnā€™t require ID when I turned up for my appointment.
I then was permitted an appointment with the doctor to discuss how unhappy I was with the treatment. He was on the offensive from the beginning, wanted to know why Iā€™d left it so long to complain - because Ffyona et al kept moving the goal posts when I asked for simple information!
He wouldnā€™t even consider a partial refund. As I was leaving, I heard a noise I recognise as a well know camera brandā€™s alert noise when a recording has finished.
There had been a camera on his desk during our meeting - I didnā€™t think anything of it as they take photos of clients all the time. Iā€™m sure he recorded our meeting.
Thatā€™s awful, there are lots of stories like this online on Trustpilot. It seems Ffyona is just a scammer who got lucky with the Instagram following. Or bought her early followers from Scouse_Ma maybe!

Reactions: 4
That was probably Dr Joshua Van de Aar...he ended up falling out with revolting Ffyona too!
plus her boyfriend is a used car salesman, like attracts like šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.