The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I encountered her when I went there for lip filler several years ago and I was actually stunned when she walked into the room - she looks NOTHING like her photos. Her face is so botched she’s in Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.

Here she goes again…head bigger than the moon. He was ‘shocked to have Dr Josh and I in the same appt’. Maybe because he couldn’t work out who she was without the filter 😎

Reactions: 1
IMG_0551.jpeg
IMG_0549.jpeg
You can literally see how on the black background they’ve totally removed the tip of her nose to make it appear smaller. Idiots! I wish I could be bothered calling it out in the comments but they just get so defensive it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay I literally just used a photo overlay tool to put one image over the other and the second image is completely edited! When I line up her ears/mole on her cheek, the nose and forehead in the photos are completely different even though it's supposedly the same image. Where on earth can you report things like this?! Nothing against the drs who work in the clinics because their work is great, I go to them myself, but that Ffyona is an absolute danger and shouldn't be blagging this tit and getting her back up in the comments if someone dares try to challenge them. I know for a fact if I posted a comment about this it would be deleted or I'd be told I'm a liar...

Reactions: 4
Okay I literally just used a photo overlay tool to put one image over the other and the second image is completely edited! When I line up her ears/mole on her cheek, the nose and forehead in the photos are completely different even though it's supposedly the same image. Where on earth can you report things like this?! Nothing against the drs who work in the clinics because their work is great, I go to them myself, but that Ffyona is an absolute danger and shouldn't be blagging this tit and getting her back up in the comments if someone dares try to challenge them. I know for a fact if I posted a comment about this it would be deleted or I'd be told I'm a liar...
Oh I got blocked for saying she should credit the original author of something she posted. She was making out they were all her own words 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh I got blocked for saying she should credit the original author of something she posted. She was making out they were all her own words 🙄
She's such a bleeping nutter, I've never known anything like it. How does she even have the time to sit on instagram and go through all the comments?!

I encountered her when I went there for lip filler several years ago and I was actually stunned when she walked into the room - she looks NOTHING like her photos. Her face is so botched she’s in Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.
There’s a video now which shows her unfiltered (I think!)
IMG_9546.jpeg

---
There’s a video now which shows her unfiltered (I think!)

ETA - I think the driving licence photo was definitely photoshopped. How’s that even allowed 😂
IMG_9546.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the hell is this pic :ROFLMAO: Please do post the full pic on your stories you absolute farce!

IMG_1025.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Wait!?

Please don’t tell me she is claiming this is her? 😂
According to the comments she is! 👀 It’s gotta be a joke?! people need to stop encouraging her - shes clearly very unhappy despite her protests! She’s posted loads before about body dismorphia and how they always spot it and send people away - surely the doctors there have a medical responsibility for her and should be talking to her or recommending help? Or her fella with royal lineage! Shes obv not very well. All people need to do is look on her tagged stuff on insta and there’s a literal video of her talking and what she looks irl. 😬

Reactions: 3
Absolutely howling that she’s trying to say that’s her 😆😆😆 Even worse when she’s actually tagged in this video with her real face 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god I’ve just watched that video, I’m shocked!!! I knew she didn’t look like her pics but that has left me speechless. The drs in her clinics must just see the pics she posts and laugh at her. They 100% have a group chat about her I’m sorry. They stay for the money but imagine that was your boss hahahaha

• Haha