The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her ex husband was the one who started the clinic with her? He was the ā€˜consultantā€™ in the name???

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought her ex husband was the one who started the clinic with her? He was the ā€˜consultantā€™ in the name???

Yes, if you look at the business on companies House you can see she had similar businesses set up with her then husband

Reactions: 2
Yep. 99% of what she writes/says is absolute bullshit.

But the thing is, I think she has started to believe it herself. šŸ˜…

Yeah he was the one who set it up. She needed a job so he set up the clinic and was the doctor and she was running it as manager then when they divorced he gave it to her so she would have a source of income and employ other doctors.
IMG_8310.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah he was the one who set it up. She needed a job so he set up the clinic and was the doctor and she was running it as manager then when they divorced he gave it to her so she would have a source of income and employ other doctors. View attachment 2404284
So she is the biggest liar to walk the planet. Does she not get embarrassed making up such lies to inflate her own ego knowing there are people who know the truth.

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t believe this is a full grown woman editing like this..,what on earth does this look like for her brand. I went to the Liverpool clinic for my lips a couple of years ago and they were great but I actually donā€™t wanna go back now I see her posts it just screams unprofessional and how many of her clients pictures are edited..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s edited this picture before as well and it was nothing like this version! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She looks nothing like any thing she posts. Either before or after the surgery

• Haha
Sheā€™s turned off comments on her most recent post šŸ˜­ the top comment said ā€œthis is obviously not real and I would not want anyone to think it is to be injecting my faceā€ šŸ˜‚ SURELY she is not that dense, it must be some weird kind of double bluff - those filtered videos are real and therefore so must be my edited to duck photos? Weird woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So weird she posted the video of the filters saying it's real. But then, yeah if she thinks her own photos look real then I guess that explains it šŸ¤£

Does she really believe people think this is what she looks like

Attachments

• Haha
Just seen that on their tagged stuff sheā€™s been filmed by someone whilst sheā€™s seemingly advising a patient on what they need with her ā€œdoctorsā€ stood in the background listening. So thereā€™s absolutely no doubt that sheā€™s still pretending to be a doctor and theyā€™re all letting her! Surely they can be reported for that? Doesnā€™t that go against everything she bashes non medical people about? Plus, you can see her only slightly edited face on it as she didnā€™t post it šŸ‘€ certainly doesnā€™t represent her normal face. Am concerned that theyā€™re letting her consult though. Do they change a consultation fee whilst a ā€œlawyerā€ advises what you need? šŸ¤”

Iā€™m sure I saw a post the other week where she said ā€œ we are all medicsā€
But she isnā€™t. Not even nearly. When I saw her she was advising the doctor. She was marking up the face, whilst the actual doctor looked on. This was very early days when she was in a room above a shop. But she was absolutely pretending she was a medic then.

Here she goes againā€¦head bigger than the moon. He was ā€˜shocked to have Dr Josh and I in the same apptā€™. Maybe because he couldnā€™t work out who she was without the filter šŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• Haha
Itā€™s refreshing to see she at least keeps it real by showing her grey roots on her glammed up image
IMG_9155.jpeg

• Haha