The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off on one again.
So her daughter, who turned 11 today, taught herself mandarin during lockdown apparently, so she would have been 8-9 at the time…
Honestly wished I had the e grey to compile all the rubbish she delusional about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s off on one again.
So her daughter, who turned 11 today, taught herself mandarin during lockdown apparently, so she would have been 8-9 at the time…
Honestly wished I had the e grey to compile all the rubbish she delusional about.
And she has her ‘natural Scandinavian corn silk hair’…who speaks like that, ever?!
i don’t think I’ve ever heard/read anyone so blatantly praising themselves the way she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. you’ve posted the kids before we’ve all seen them
2. Why are you so desperate to show hundreds of thousands of strangers your 11 year old daughter o_O
IMG_1851.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
1. you’ve posted the kids before we’ve all seen them
2. Why are you so desperate to show hundreds of thousands of strangers your 11 year old daughter o_O
View attachment 2345262
More to the point, why’s she willing to send a picture of her child to someone she doesn’t know? If they’ve not seen her daughter before then they don’t know her that well 🤢 It’s not about keeping your kids safe is it, it’s about having them as an extension of her to seemingly show off.
I remember years ago seeing a picture of her daughter naked waist up in bed that she’d posted to gush about how perfect she was. I think it’s gone now (I hope it has!!) It’s one thing to be proud of your kids but you’ve got to remember that absolutely anyone in the world can see that. And it’s not like folk don’t know where she lives, what kind of car she drives etc. When she’s away blah blah. It’s always bragging but this is the same woman who had a break in and was all over the tabloids in a bikini shot about it - you’d think you’d actually want to be more careful 😵
But this is a woman who has literally just shared precious images of her child being born with the whole world so 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I’ve said it several times before - just because you change the spelling of your name and are tall and blonde doesn’t mean you can pull off a Hilaria and adopt a nationality as your own!

Reactions: 9
she said she witnessed the birth of darcy?? I have never in my life heard of a surgeon allowing you to watch them perform surgery on you??

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s hilarious!! She’s turned a picture of her in cozzie into ‘let me tell you about my feisty/strong/lovefierce character even though no one asked’ Who does that? How has she got to this age and not learnt that good character is for other people to work out? It’s so so weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Might want to get that knee seen to Ffyona darling, looks like you may have a bone out of place.
Also that lovely boat to chartered looks a bit…fuzzy…

Oh and also, you’re missing a thumb

IMG_2408.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve met FFyona. And this is nothing like ffyona.
This is a serious serious mental illness.

why does no one have the bollocks and stand up to this utter horseshit?

If she was satisfied with the work she’s had done then why is she still filtering herself to the point of being unrecognisable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve met FFyona. And this is nothing like ffyona.
This is a serious serious mental illness.

why does no one have the bollocks and stand up to this utter horseshit?

If she was satisfied with the work she’s had done then why is she still filtering herself to the point of being unrecognisable.
Her ex is a friend of a friend and lives locally and he’s been quoted as saying that she looks nothing like she does online. So pathetic and really quite sad.

Reactions: 2
Same! My lips were migrated and filler in Nasolabial folds was visible and lumpy from dr Natalie. Will look into Hannah McCoy!
Sorry I’m high jacking here to ask a question, I was thinking about going to dr Natalie for midface filler but obviously this has put me off. Was it while she was working at CC that she did this or since she set up on her own?
I like the look of dr jaz but I CBA to line ffionas pockets and have them try and upsell me a full face!
---
I went to dr Natalie and she’s the reason I ended up with migraited filler like big blobs under my lip and cheek filler so low it gave me nasolabial folds. I go to Hannah mccoy now been with her for years. She’ll happily turn me away if I’m asking for things that won’t benefit me, 100% honest about what can be achieved too.
sorry for highjacking your reply but where did dr Natalie place your filler that migrated? Glad I read this as I’ve been considering her for midface. Ideally I wanted someone local to Leeds but was going to go to her since she worked for CC but obviously I’ll look elsewhere now!

Sorry I’m high jacking here to ask a question, I was thinking about going to dr Natalie for midface filler but obviously this has put me off. Was it while she was working at CC that she did this or since she set up on her own?
I like the look of dr jaz but I CBA to line ffionas pockets and have them try and upsell me a full face!
---

sorry for highjacking your reply but where did dr Natalie place your filler that migrated? Glad I read this as I’ve been considering her for midface. Ideally I wanted someone local to Leeds but was going to go to her since she worked for CC but obviously I’ll look elsewhere now!
If you’re in Leeds, go to Be You Aesthetics

Wonder why she never admits how much they charge. The pdf she refers to when someone asks how much they charge says around £500 per ml. If they are adding up to 11ml for a FFR that’s some serious bank. You’d could get an actual face lift for not much more.

Their photos are photoshopped, that’s why they look so good. I fell for CC’s shtick a few years ago and went to them for tear trough filler. I found it really odd how after the Dr (Josh) assessed me, Ffyona bowled in to do her own assessment and told the doctor where I needed filler.
I can only describe what she proceeded to do as a complete assassination of my face. It was so demoralising. I was 36 at the time and you’d think she was talking about the face of a woman in her 50s.
She was basically upselling, saying I needed midface filler too or the tear trough filler wouldn’t work.

The whole time she was talking at me I kept thinking “what on earth have you done to your face??”. I know this is cruel but it’s true - she looks like the bride of wildenstein. Huge cheeks, huge chin, almost as if she’d had silicone filler. She looks absolutely nothing at all like her social media photos.

I think I ended up spending £800 for about 2-3ml of filler on that visit.

And then a few weeks later I ended up with a lump under one eye where the filler had migrated.

After weeks of back and forth with them over this, I was invited in to meet with Dr Josh. He filmed the entire encounter - he had a camera on his desk facing me.
I assumed, having invited me in, he was going to correct the problem. But no. Absolutely refused to rectify or refund.

I've seen Hannah McCoy's work but I worry because some of the posts still look like "russian lips" if you get me with the ledge... Starting to feel like CC are the only ones who will give me the results I want but I dislike Ffyona so much o_O never had the joy of meeting her and hope I never do!
---
Their photos are photoshopped, that’s why they look so good. I fell for CC’s shtick a few years ago and went to them for tear trough filler. I found it really odd how after the Dr (Josh) assessed me, Ffyona bowled in to do her own assessment and told the doctor where I needed filler.
I can only describe what she proceeded to do as a complete assassination of my face. It was so demoralising. I was 36 at the time and you’d think she was talking about the face of a woman in her 50s.
She was basically upselling, saying I needed midface filler too or the tear trough filler wouldn’t work.

The whole time she was talking at me I kept thinking “what on earth have you done to your face??”. I know this is cruel but it’s true - she looks like the bride of wildenstein. Huge cheeks, huge chin, almost as if she’d had silicone filler. She looks absolutely nothing at all like her social media photos.

I think I ended up spending £800 for about 2-3ml of filler on that visit.

And then a few weeks later I ended up with a lump under one eye where the filler had migrated.

After weeks of back and forth with them over this, I was invited in to meet with Dr Josh. He filmed the entire encounter - he had a camera on his desk facing me.
I assumed, having invited me in, he was going to correct the problem. But no. Absolutely refused to rectify or refund.

I've seen Hannah McCoy's work but I worry because some of the posts still look like "russian lips" if you get me with the ledge... Starting to feel like CC are the only ones who will give me the results I want but I dislike Ffyona so much o_O never had the joy of meeting her and hope I never do!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree with you on the silicone filler thing, she prides herself on owning a business which produces natural results, all while looking totally warped and plastic herself. Their recent post which showed her before and after, ANY perceived negative comments (which were just people being honest about finding her lips unbalanced etc) were met with hostility.

I also agree that some of their photos are edited, at the very least the lighting is definitely altered on the afters.

Kind of ashamed to say (coz I dislike her so much) but my photos are on their feed and are 100% unaltered. I've only ever had lip filler though and do love their work on me. I did have an honest conversation with Dr Zowie about wanting other filler done at one of my appointments, but felt no pressure at all. She said something along the lines of "you've come in for your lips, we can discuss other work now and see what you think but we'll do your lips today and you can go away and think about the rest". She gave me advice ONLY on the areas I mentioned. I can't help but think if Ffyona had been there it would have been a completely different experience.

Reactions: 3