The Circle #5 Bear onesie, cringe daters, did you know James was on Gladiators??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fuming at that last 5 minutes. I could hear it from the kitchen. Want to scream at my TV. Why is he doing this to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alright Manrika if you win I don’t want to see a single penny spent on clothes or trips to Ibiza. Obviously every penny will be in your mums bank account yeah? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She has got money she dont need anymore she was a creator before the circle she got gifted something for her birthday few days she dont need anymore

Reactions: 15
I'd honestly rather listen to Andys bowel saga another 1000 times before listening to that crocodile tear bollocks from oul shrieky ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So did Andy say on Instagram that the producers talk to them?

I assumed they did and wondered why they talked things through out loud all the time

Reactions: 9
Very easy to judge outside of someone’s situation but prior to the circle she looks like she’s not short of a bob or two. Lots of holidays and nice clothes, always out, is a creator on tiktok and gets brand deals?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Manrika crying as if she’s the only one in the world who has ever had struggles.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.