The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I completely forgot the point of that game was for dot and tally to basically plead their case 😳 I was just enjoying the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma dressed and her hairstyle like a member of All saints when they first started

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah someone must be typing them out

I’m really intrigued as to how the whole system works - there’s gotta be rules regarding length of chat, what they can and can’t say, how many chats they can have and when they can have them etc. Otherwise there’d be chats going on all over the place all day and a lot less mystery in the game.

I also wonder how many conversations are staged and setup by producers. Annoyingly I just can’t take shows like this at face value cos I knowhow much tit goes on behind the scenes 🤣
One of my friends' best friends from home (we're Midlands, they are from Manchester way) was a producer on it last year and I assume this year (I'll try and remember to look at the end for her name). I was desperate for them to catch up last year so I could tag along and ask these important questions, but covid ruined that 😂

I promise whenever I finally see her I will report back 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
watching hashu our knees are getting weaker, who's getting blocked? Please be manrika 🤞🏻🤞🏻

We don't really do thread titles in TV but I couldn't resist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dots picture - Felix hinted it was him
Andy - Tally spoke to him about football right? “Villa are the best” & love villa shirt on the portrait
Manrika - the writing made it obvious it was Syed
Tally - nothing about blue/orange so they knew it’s a newbie
Vithun - all about circle siblings so either Manrika/Andy but also painted Manrika on it and not himself so more likely to show it’s Andy
Felix - was ‘into’ Gemma before Manrika and #iwillpumpanything on portrait
Syed and Gemmas portraits left to work out

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Right someone fill me in I missed the twist. This thread is a nightmare for actually watching 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.