The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to turn the girls against Felix probably won't end well for "Gemma". Manrika isn't buying it, and if she told Tally to jump, Tally would ask how high.
The Geezer gals thing is still getting on my tits.

Reactions: 10
How can Hashu be so obsessed based on one picture and a few messages 😐 is he actually ok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hashu's flirting he is going to give him away , he almost forgot Syeds accent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hashu has it so bad for Manshrieka 😂

Would be so so funny if she was actually a catfish and he’s just been pining over a fake person

Reactions: 5
HE WAS TOLD TO DO IT FFS

Is felix saying he(she) wouldn’t have done that!? 🤣 “Oh no I feel too bad I’ll get myself blocked, forget the £100k” duck sake some people are so dumb
She deserves a sh!tty challenge like that, won't take long for her to change her tune. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Syed continues to be a horrible racist caricature that would have had this show pulled from broadcast if the person doing the voice and pidgin english was white.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.