Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Same as a white English and any English person putting on a Scottish accent would be deemed offensive.

Reactions: 1

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I understand it’s a game but I just think she’s vile
she is nice to look at though . very pretty :D:D:giggle: , but yes she doesnt come across at all well, its a game , but her dumping tally into the bottom just for a lad she has never met, just ruined her game plan for me, i still think she is entertaining though, there was a bit where she said something like "i really dont agree i should say something....... but i wont" and then went on to lie to carry on her gameplan, i had to admit i laughed at her blatant lying

Further twist tonight 🙄 Decision who goes is down to just one person so really could go either way 🤷‍♀️
sort of thing BB would do :mad:

slightly off topic , is that all tik tok is, just a narcissist talking to a camera :eek: , no wonder people only think about themselves if they only grew up talking to a camera for likes or whatever they do, do parents monitor this, i take it kids do it, didnt the creators of this or whoever makes it legal not realise children in their bedroom alone with a camera and certain creepy vile people is not really a good idea , ive also seen people miming to spoken word , WTF is that about :D

Last edited:

viewtube

VIP Member
I know what you mean! But also I feel like if he didn’t mention being a nurse during Covid the other players would be like “I’m surprised she didn’t mention Covid is she really a nurse?” tricky one!
True, that's a fair point

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Scott is just using this as a platform for himself , he isnt even bothering with the catfishing now