Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Eugh, I fell asleep watching it again. Why has channel 4 moved it to 10pm? Fell asleep to an advert and woke up with a Willy on my screen! (Naked attraction!)
Not sure I can even be bothered to watch it on catch up, anyone fancy doing a TL,FA (too late, fell asleep) recap for me 🤣
I bet the one nearly had your eye out from off the screen :D

That was such a shit episode
Its the first episode i havent liked, but then i cant get my phone to link to my PC using USB , so my mind was distracted with messing about with that

Reactions: 1

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I'm so cool I'm in that group 😂 I joined in the first series and never post but it's good for seeing different views and all of them seem to be joining this year, guess as it's filmed in advance they can.

I missed the Andy thing, that's cruel ☹

That's so cool!! Is it a good group?

It just randomly came up on groups to join the other day

Has anyone been listening to the circle podcast? I havent but its alex from the first circle and different guests each episode i dont think its doing well

KINGAA

VIP Member
Is she going to start questioning if she’s a catfish like how she was questioning who the real Tally was, and it was her!

• Haha

sdmilne

Syed continues to be a horrible racist caricature that would have had this show pulled from broadcast if the person doing the voice and pidgin english was white.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
We got breakfast club

Bye dot
It reminds me of that Geordie lad in BB10 i think it was who used to do this Nanna character just to get airtime :D , it was literally the most cringe unfunny thing ever, Scott reminds me of that creating a boring breakfast club just for airtime

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
Oh, what's the distinction please?

I thought the difference to be like actual tomboys who genuinely enjoy football and interests deemed more "for men" but without making it their whole personality and then "geezer girls" as being more of faux tomboy, a "look at me, I drink pints & eat curries, aren't I just so DiFfeReNt from other girls" types...

Apologies if this is genuinely just wrong and not open to personal interpretation, I wasn't trying to offend anhbody. I have never actually known anybody who genuinely uses this phrase tbh.
I think I just maybe read your post in the wrong way because your distinction is more along the lines of what I'd agree with.

Geezer girls to me are just lairy and everything tomboys wouldn't want to be associated with.