Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Dots picture - Felix hinted it was him
Andy - Tally spoke to him about football right? “Villa are the best” & love villa shirt on the portrait
Manrika - the writing made it obvious it was Syed
Tally - nothing about blue/orange so they knew it’s a newbie
Vithun - all about circle siblings so either Manrika/Andy but also painted Manrika on it and not himself so more likely to show it’s Andy
Felix - was ‘into’ Gemma before Manrika and #iwillpumpanything on portrait
Syed and Gemmas portraits left to work out

• Wow
Reactions: 1

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Why are they all acting so precious? ‘I would never say I promise from the heart’ get a grip they’re just typed words 😂😂 it’s literally the point of the game!

Andy has annoyed me since he blocked Billy -i think he knew he was genuine after their football chat so I think he’s sly
Oh Andy I like you but you're a bit of an idiot 😔
He really seems a nice guy, i agree with you both, he dropped the ball not telling Manrika his thoughts on Billy

As a nice guy it would be nice to see him win , but its a game and at the moment Hunter is winning hands down

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Billy seems ok, but he obviously isnt doing a lot though , he has barely been shown throughout, thats the trouble producers seem to think the public want the loud people, so they just show the same 4 people all the time

That little chat is the longest ive seen Billy speak

Now i want the Bluenose out :mad:

HBF1991

Chatty Member
James/Gemma is one of my favourites so it will be a massive shame if he goes tonight.

Wish they would get rid of Vithun as he's boring but he'll probably stay til the end unfortunately.

keylimepie

VIP Member
James/Gemma is one of my favourites so it will be a massive shame if he goes tonight.

Wish they would get rid of Vithun as he's boring but he'll probably stay til the end unfortunately.
Vithun will probably end up bloody winning it because as evidenced in the celebrity version, tactical voting at the end never goes to plan 🤣