Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I do like andy but other than that nobody else sticks out to me like before the whole orange tally thing i found tally over the top anyway 😂

Reactions: 2

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Vithun hasn’t had much air time tonight!
no , i hope he hasnt disappeared into himself, i think he feels pressured because everyone else has big personalities, he is yet to learn that big personalities can sometimes turn out to be wankers, and in some ways watching from the sides gives you the advantage

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Gemma isn’t even really I’m triggered by some of the mean girl comments she’s on the end of 😩

Dwight

Chatty Member
Tomboys and geezer gals are totally not the same thing in my mind.
Oh, what's the distinction please?

I thought the difference to be like actual tomboys who genuinely enjoy football and interests deemed more "for men" but without making it their whole personality and then "geezer girls" as being more of faux tomboy, a "look at me, I drink pints & eat curries, aren't I just so DiFfeReNt from other girls" types...

Apologies if this is genuinely just wrong and not open to personal interpretation, I wasn't trying to offend anhbody. I have never actually known anybody who genuinely uses this phrase tbh.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Is this just an idea of how channel 4 feel it’s on it’s way out? (Disclaimer.. I love it and don’t think so!) but... why would they not take advantage of a prime 9pm slot??

Also... what baby making thing?? 😱

calmyourritas

VIP Member
1. Syed (funny and seems a nice guy)
2. Andy (nice genuine guy)
3. Tally (shocked but she has really grown on me and seems to be a nice genuine girl 😲)
4. Vithun (sticking him in the middle because he's inoffensive if somewhat too Eeyore!)
5. Gemma (interested to see how Hunter tries to turn it around)
6. Felix (bit hypocritical)
7. Dot (yawn)
8. This one needs no explanation....Manshrieka!
Ahhh ours is almost the same!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t think I can stay awake long enough. Why did Channel 4 change it from 9??
The celeb special was on at 9, but before that the normal series has always been on at 10 so I guess they've stuck with it 😔 and even later today because Celeb Bake Off is an hour and 15 mins.

I'll have to catch up tomorrow!

sdmilne

Your comparisons are at different ends of the scale. Forget skin colour - a British Bangladeshi is completely different to someone who is just British putting on a Bangladeshi accent. As said at home he very possibly does speak with the accent, but in public in England he probably speaks how he speaks as Hashu

You can't say "forget skin colour" when putting on a comedy accent is only deemed offensive in terms of the accent and the skin colour of the person doing it.