Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I will be watching 😊😊 (I’m signed off work at the moment... I 100% wouldn’t be able to hack it with a 6am getup)

Unfortunately I’ve got into a really bad routine of sleeping 2- 10am. Gonna die when I’m back at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

TripleC's

Chatty Member
actually it seems a genuine sob story, but he should leave it there now, not keep mentioning it

KINGAA

VIP Member
Why is Tally now believing Gemma when she knows Gemma is a massive game player... hahahahahah I don’t get this girl at all, very easily manipulated

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I didn’t mean to say language hence the edit. Having a mixed accent comes from many factors - if you’re purposely putting the accent on then yes it could be deemed offensive. However I don’t believe someone who comes from Bengali heritage doing a Bengali accent is.
Then neither is most of the population of the U.K. as our heratige is all mixed, none of us are 100% English, 100% Scottish, 100% Welsh, 100% Irish.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
omg YAY, there is a thread for the circle. Deffo not as interested in it as precious years (booo miss Tim, Ella, Woody etc... wayyy better crowd). Can’t stand manshreeka (love it). Gemma/Hunter is a bit of a dilf but Gemma really annoying, also I know he was planning on giving 50% to nurses but still doesn’t sit right with me to use NHS and Covid-19 for personal gain.
i would have rather he been "Hunter from gladiators" and then gave half the winnings to nurses, as you say using nurses just because of covid is a bit off, even though he will give half

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Then neither is most of the population of the U.K. as our heratige is all mixed, none of us are 100% English, 100% Scottish, 100% Welsh, 100% Irish.
No but the rest of the percentage for the majority of us is so small that we either aren’t aware or have never experienced that side and have been born and raised as 100%. Hashu has grown up in a Bengali speaking household.