Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
It’s suspicious that Vithun hasn’t been shown at all yet. Dark horse maybe 🤔 could be looking to much into it but I don’t buy that he’s had no interesting convos what so ever today.

I am deceased 😂😂💀
i hope he isnt struggling with life in there, i was interested how he was going to use statistics to try and win, but he has literally had no air time to play the game, unless its all been cut out

Its odd to see any reality tv show and for 40 minutes only 1 sighting , ahh 2 since i was writing , its still very odd

Reactions: 2
I will be watching 😊😊 (I’m signed off work at the moment... I 100% wouldn’t be able to hack it with a 6am getup)

Unfortunately I’ve got into a really bad routine of sleeping 2- 10am. Gonna die when I’m back at work.
I'm exactly the same that's why them moving the time makes no difference, I'm a certified night owl now!

TripleC's

Chatty Member
this is bizarre, :D two people opposite to what they are flirting

sob story

i like his Ralph Lauren glasses though

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
What uuuuup geezers.. ready for the circle ⭕
Although I’m currently watching 24 hours in police custody and want to smash this blokes face in. Making me angry before I even see Tally or Manrika
I’m waiting to watch 24hrs tomorrow without breaks and now I know whatever has happened he was charged! Damn!

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
From what I’ve seen in the American series, it seems like people who aren’t in the original lineup don’t do as well because there’s an clique with the OG’s. Is this the same for the previous UK seasons?

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
How quickly was that chat.. just couple of messages then done. I didn't turn on the first five minutes forgot it was 10 😂