Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sc90

I don’t want to take the tone down but do you think some of the catfishes have decided to not be themselves because they have a low opinion of themselves. Like they are worried people won’t like them so try a different persona when in actual fact they are more likeable as themselves (Syed for example)

Reactions: 2

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
As an example a Scottish person putting on a Jamaican accent for the lolz would be seen as horrific and racist in these woke times, but a Jamaican putting on a Scottish accent wouldn't bat any eyelids. It's everything to do with colour.
Both ways you have described are offensive. Not sure what you aren’t understanding.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Do they not realise that was going to be recorded and put on TV :D , i think they have gone stir crazy in a week

• Haha

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
So it would be problematic too for an Indian to do it?
Depends where in India they are 🤨

It's not though. The Scottish accent has the piss taken out of it all the time. Its deemed ok. I wonder why that could be....
Who deems it ok? I’m sure alot take offence to it.

Anyway though.. I guess Dot is going home, surely no one other than Felix will block Tally.

effsy

I feel like I’m not as interested in it this year as much as other years??? Don’t get me wrong I’m still watching I just don’t feel invested
I feel the same!! I think the less catfish the better, and the catfish were better last year like Sammie

Ooooooo no andy in the top is not good for Hunter

TripleC's

Chatty Member
WTF is this cheddar snacks advert, another product i wouldnt buy simply because i hate the advert

• Haha