Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I dont think ive noticed the flats being different :D they all look like they are too bright with bright coloured lights, just shows how much i concentrate

• Haha
Reactions: 2

sdmilne

think you’re on your own there thinking syed is boring as everyone else on this thread loves him lol. at this moment there isn’t a white man doing “syed voice on television” and even if there was outrage that’s completely fine considering a white British person would be mocking an Indian accent
So if a white person puts on a strong comedy Indian accent with a level of broken English they don't personally speak with , that is mocking the Indian accent. But if a non white person does it then that's cool. Ridiculous double standard.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Why is this reminding me on habbo dating when you used to see it in the rooms 😂😂😂

Also there is a circle group on fb where andy was talking on it last night (i really want to join the group) then i saw a video of people taking the piss about losing his bowel at 18 and reacted to it in the video 😭
I'm so cool I'm in that group 😂 I joined in the first series and never post but it's good for seeing different views and all of them seem to be joining this year, guess as it's filmed in advance they can.

I missed the Andy thing, that's cruel ☹