The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vithun seems so lovely and seems popular on twitter but I’ve had such bad experiences with people who say stuff like ‘people don’t usually give me the time of day’ usually have a massive chip on their shoulder 😂 defo could just be my bad experiences clouding my judgment

Reactions: 3
That's exactly who he sounds like, was thinking he sounded familiar! Speaking of dull, how are 2 different people managing to make Penny sound sooooo boring with zero personality 🤣🤣
LOL two different generations and neither of them have anything to make her sound interesting, you would think he could give her experience and the daughter could make her fun, but they are just dull

Vithun seems so lovely and seems popular on twitter but I’ve had such bad experiences with people who say stuff like ‘people don’t usually give me the time of day’ usually have a massive chip on their shoulder 😂 defo could just be my bad experiences clouding my judgment
I always find those people who say "people dont understand me or people dont give me a chance" are the type who are just hard work and memememememe , and they just cant see they put people off, so they presume it must be everyone else who has the problem

Although Vithun probably struggles because he seems very shy, plus he is a bit nerdy so not everyone has his interests, i'm interested to see how long he lasts

Vithun I don’t trust, something is not right with him. He comes across as a victim for no reason, I can imagine it’s always someone else’s fault with him!

Reactions: 1
Me when Syed was top

seemed to be the story he told that did it , i hope he wasnt making that up for sympathy points , at least if its a story of his uncle then at least there is truth behind it and the sympathy is warranted

Reactions: 1
I think they might block Penny , oh well we have to wait till tomorrow now

Reactions: 4
I always find those people who say "people dont understand me or people dont give me a chance" are the type who are just hard work and memememememe , and they just cant see they put people off, so they presume it must be everyone else who has the problem

Although Vithun probably struggles because he seems very shy, plus he is a bit nerdy so not everyone has his interests, i'm interested to see how long he lasts
It’s reminds me ‘nice guys’ I’m sooo nice but girls only like men who treat them like tit boo hoo! Honestly I’m sure he’s really nice.

They better block Penny!

Reactions: 2
I think they might block Penny , oh well we have to wait till tomorrow now
I hope so, they are so boring. I also can't imagine going in to share a tiny apartment with my dad out of choice 😂 it's not like either of them have come up with anything good either

Reactions: 7
I know we've moved on to the civilian Circle. But Pete Wicks posted on Insta Stories of Sam rubbing his dick in just his boxers. And I just have to say how much I appreciate Sam being such a sexy exhibitionist. 😂😍

View attachment 488328
These two make me cringe tbh. Trying to become a bromance *thing*. Everything seems so staged. Including this photo.

Reactions: 2
Really hope they block penny, haven’t cared enough to learn their names but I feel like the father/daughter relationship Is weird and they get on my nerves.

I was warming to Andy and ’syed’ so glad they were both influencers!

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing it's not offensive for non white people to put on comedy Indian accents then like the one being used for Syed? It's like something from a 1970s sitcom with Spike Milligan and offcom's phone wouid be going nuts if it was a white guy doing it. And why IS he even putting the voice on anyway when nobody can hear it? Interesting he didn't use the voice when detailing the sob story race card part mof Syed's back story. Funny that...

My take is that syed is his character, so he speaks with an Indian accent so it translates into his writing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
he doesn’t need to do the accent tbh, no one can hear him and it’s bloody annoying to listen to every night😂

Imagine the reaction though if it was a white person playing an Indian though.
well it’s not a white person playing an Indian, what’s the point thinking about a situation which hasn’t even happened yet🙄🤣

Reactions: 12
My favs so far are Andy, Billy and Manrika.
Hope they block Penny, so dull. Although if both Tallys weren’t immune I would’ve absolutely got rid of OG Tally, I cannot bare her!! I don’t know why she’s so bothered and angry, it’s part of a game

Oh and I think Gemma/James is fab too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.