The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it's a legal requirement I don't really see why they can't pay them a minimum wage or something. It sounds like they're splashing out thousands on these celebrities instead.

Technically, they may not even be making a 'profit' from the actual donations they get which makes it seem useless to donate since, chances are, my donation would be paying for the specific person's wage and not actually research or whatever help they offer

Reactions: 4
Even if it's a legal requirement I don't really see why they can't pay them a minimum wage or something. It sounds like they're splashing out thousands on these celebrities instead.

Technically, they may not even be making a 'profit' from the actual donations they get which makes it seem useless to donate since, chances are, my donation would be paying for the specific person's wage and not actually research or whatever help they offer
That happened with the Real Full Monty, they paid the cast 10,000 each and they only raised 4,000

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I already don’t like the fact In the trailer for the new series it looks like they’re getting secret missions to do. It’s good when it’s just basic and all the drama comes from them conversing. programmes always go tits up when they start trying to be clever

Reactions: 13
I already don’t like the fact In the trailer for the new series it looks like they’re getting secret missions to do. It’s good when it’s just basic and all the drama comes from them conversing. programmes always go tits up when they start trying to be clever
It very much feels like they're trying to make it like BB? It's so much better when it's simple. The first series was great because of how basic it was and now they're trying too hard.

I mean, I'll still watch it like I did to the bitter end with BB but I'll Complain while I do it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That happened with the Real Full Monty, they paid the cast 10,000 each and they only raised 4,000
That’s awful, and I do remember reading that. Most reputable charities have due diligence and compliance in place to ensure they stick to their ‘per pound’ promise. That obviously didn’t happen there, but I know SU2C does.

Does anyone remember when it was comic relief or one of the others and a whole lot of celebs including Cheryl Cole Versandy Tweedy climbed Kilimanjaro. They flew out there business or first class had a whole team looking after all their needs. All paid for by the TV license payers.
They never recouped the amount of money that was spent on that jolly.

• Sad
Alex from season one hosts The Circle podcast😍 https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/dishonest-fun-the-circles-official-podcast/id1557218937
3F65A461-D880-4568-BDAC-D551293B1CBE.png

Hi guys, omg so excited for tonight! My friends got me into the celeb version of this last week and I bloody loved it! Never seen the normal version so I'm buzzing :ROFLMAO:
When you have time watch the first season, it’s the best one I’ve seen and free online😊
I recommend the second season just for Tim😸

Reactions: 7
I thought the celebrity series was awful 🙈 I still watched regardless 😂

is the normal version better?!

Reactions: 2
I thought the celebrity series was awful 🙈 I still watched regardless 😂

is the normal version better?!
Much better in my opinion - no one knows who anyone is so they don’t have prior knowledge of each other to figure out who is a catfish, it’s a bit more natural and when drama happens or someone gets caught out it’s SO good to watch 😂

I'm not watching it tonight i think it would just wind me up after last night already seen spoilers of who and who they are playing on twitter

Tactical voting is always annoying when someone wins who doesn’t deserve it!

the best thing is when people flirt with each other and have no idea who they’re actually flirting with..😳😂

Reactions: 5
I love in the normal one when someone start to fancy and flirts with a catfish. Like Dan did with Kate/Alex 😩😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.