The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgian and brooke can both duck off, they're both going on like Tim owes then something? Brooke your bestie didn't even rate you no.1 in the ratings. I swear Georgina better not go after Tim as Ella is just as accountable, I bet she won't say tit to Ella. They where right in their decision, I don't like Beth and Jack but as for giving someone who is new a chance I get that. Like what did brooke actually add to the show?

Sorry I'm raging 😂 #timforprimeminster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ella is actually a SNAKEY SNAKE.

She pretends to be this larger than life kinda girl (in more ways than one) but shes a witch.

Reactions: 3
Ella is actually a SNAKEY SNAKE.

She pretends to be this larger than life kinda girl (in more ways than one) but shes a witch.
I can’t stand her. The way she SHOUTS message. I wanna hit her Hahahaha. She so obnoxious and loud. She hurts my eyes and ears.

Reactions: 4
Tbh the fact Brooke was in the bottom everytime and could of been Joyce but the producers didn't want to give her the opportunity instead wanted to get Jack and Beth banging in The Circle AND the fact she went first in her appeal which gave the others the upper hands shows the producers agenda

As long as Ella doesn't win the game overall (there is no shitting way shes winning viewers fav like "Kate" did last year) I'm happy

I loved Brooke and Georgina meeting. You can tell Brooke was being genuine.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her. The way she SHOUTS message. I wanna hit her Hahahaha. She so obnoxious and loud. She hurts my eyes and ears.
The only time she liked Brooke was when she could get her to be catty/bitchy instead of nice

Says EVERYTHING about Ella I need to know

Also, might be unpopular opinion but I don't like Paddy and how he uses his disability. I have a disability I could use to pull on people's heart strings but I would never. Its extremely manipulative.

Edit to add: Other people agree with me about Paddy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The only time she liked Brooke was when she could get her to be catty/bitchy instead of nice

Says EVERYTHING about Ella I need to know
I really like Brooke. Ella is a social climber.

I can’t stand the Jack and Beth situation. They’re just sat cuddling like teens on heat.

I hope they gave them some condoms 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no I kind of like Ella 🙈😂 I don’t know who I want to win, none of them are a front runner for me

Reactions: 2
Saw this on Twitter

So "Josh" is playing bad on purpose?? If the real Josh is going to reveal herself

Saw this on Twitter

So "Josh" is playing bad on purpose?? If the real Josh is going to reveal herself
My boyfriend picked up on this too!!! That’s why she was so unbothered about Joyce being suspicious, because she’s going to reveal herself anyway.

Reactions: 1
Omgggg living for this thread.
I've binge watched every episode this week and am hooked.
Joyce are definitely banging, without a doubt.
Love love love Woody but the way he sounds like he's telling a story when he's writing a message is doing my head in!!

Reactions: 7
So glad I come across this thread, whats your thoughts on Ella? I can't bare her, her voice goes through me she is SO loud and I HATE the way she says "send" and "message" 😭😭

Reactions: 2
So glad I come across this thread, whats your thoughts on Ella? I can't bare her, her voice goes through me she is SO loud and I HATE the way she says "send" and "message" 😭😭
She is unbearable. Reminds me of a girl I went to school with.
Her voice grates on me so much.
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hate the live show. I’d much rather a normal show...

Ella is annoying.
I agree about Paddy, I feel sorry he has a terrible disability, but I hate the full on sex references all the time.
Joyce is having sex, the producers orchestrated it, which is why Brook had to go.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.