The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Evening #GeezerGladiatorGirls

I'm excited for the final and have had a blast reading and talking to you guys these past couple of weeks!! You guys have been better than the actual programme 😂 I hope we can arrange something for the new American season! ♥

Big letters TEAM SYED!!!!!!! I will donate Andy my bowel if he blocks Manrika - I hope we're in for a treat and it doesn't turn out like how we expect, a good #WhatTheBloody 😂

Using our last year's amazing winner as spirit for our guy Hashu to win 😭🤩 LET'S GOOOOOOO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Awwwww...I need a wee. I'm going to be chuffing late if I go.
I'm not sure if I can hold it, I've had three children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Circle message
Big letters, huge! IT’S TIME!! I’M SO EXCITED
I hope they don’t drag out Natalya meeting Manrika I need it within the first 30 minutes, please and thank you!
Cheers! It’s been a pleasure talking to you all these past couple of weeks and I’m glad we’re mostly all on the same page 🤪 Cheers emoji 🥂#WhatTheBloody
Send message.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I'M HOME!!!!!

My sister asked which friends I watch the circle with, I was like ah just a random bunch of friends I've discovered watch it too over time 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Finally, it’s time for (big letters, HUGE!) THE FINAL!
Let’s gooooo! #anyonebutmanrika

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.