The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Felix to win 😂 would have mugged Manrika off and won the money that Manrika's tried every sob story in the land to win

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Curious is any one of you geezer gals thinking of applying for the next series? Ngl, I've put an application in for the bants but I won't be picked 😂
I looked at the application for this series but didn't wanna do a video for it, I'm not that interesting 😂

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell geezergals, I just thought the circle thread has been quiet and A NEW ONE WAS STARTED and it didn’t pop up and I was 17 pages behind, and my heart is still pounding from thinking it had been cancelled 😭😭😭
I’ve had a proper crappy emotional day and I don’t think my heart can handle the anxiety that comes with Felix and manrika meeting. I feel sick just thinking about it 😩😩😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am loving all these new faces. But tit this thread gonna move like lightening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure actually,
Did you not see the massive marquee Manrika had for her bday last week? That must have cost a bit ...
No I must have missed that!! Hopefully it was discounted for her being a super famous influencer and the rest paid for with her brand deal money #celeb #AD use manrika10 for 10% off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i have a feeling i’m gonna be timed out a lot tonight BUT AHHHHHH 5 MINUTES witches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with how quick this thread is gonna move

Edit - definitely didn’t pick that gif but whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.