The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What order do you guys think they will enter the meeting/final room?
Just to troll Manrika I hope they send her on a final face to face date with Felix as if they are romantically meeting for the first time. and I pray that chairs get thrown...

Is that too much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the break I’ve put my washing in the dryer. Put a wash on. Quickly hoovered again. Next break it’s a mop

bleeping love it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Natalyas were very cute and it made me wonder if she is a natural ginge and I’m imagining her with red hair 😍😍 me and boyf have come to conclusion we’d like Syed to win but Felix would be acceptable as well - especially because it would be a double whammy for Man-shita 🌝

Reactions: 7
I think felix should win - they’ve actually played the game and cat fished everyone without being a twit.
ETA - Syed has too. But the Manrika love is putting me off big time.

Reactions: 8
Syed/Hashu beautiful, I love you but Manrika is a witch so please stop falling for her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.